Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,189 Member
    Options
    Am I having coffee alone? Where is everyone?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I agree re: the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners? Did you know I now and again treat myself to a soda made with cane sugar (like in the good old days), instead of beet sugar or corn syrup? While better than, aren't they just a step above artificial sweeteners when compared to cane sugar?
  • mireiamarquez99
    mireiamarquez99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am I having coffee alone? Where is everyone?

I'm here. Don't you see me?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,727 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just buy a latte for the drive home?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Maybe that's what I need too, since aren't I only at a whopping 641 steps so far today? 😲
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I surprised to be ahead of you at only 2,000 steps? Wasn't I sitting in a conference room most of the day?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Didn't I get plenty of steps in today while at a park but didn't I also forget the sunscreen?! Aren't I questioning my life choices at this moment?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Are your life choices as bad as my 'dinner' choice tonight? Aren't I out of most everything and can't even have cereal for dinner? Didn't I just finish some wavy potato chips and sour cream French onion dip and a dark chocolate sea salt caramel?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Doesn't that sound yummy to me, and since you have little else to eat, isn't it a guiltfree treat? Aren't I having a couple pieces of stale French bread that I made into cinnamon toast? Won't I be headed out for a walk once I'm finished, and don't I need about 9,000 steps?
    (I won't be wearing sunscreen, but I will be wearing a hat and sunglasses, won't I?)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,987 Member
    Options
    why wont you be wearing sunscreen?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Do you think it might be because it was going to be after 6pm by the time his walk started?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't you answer that question for me? 😃
    Didn't my walk get me to 10,000 steps, so I'm happy?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Instead of walking, didn’t I just sit and eat gelato straight from the tub? 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Don't I have a habit of taking three spoonfuls from the container, but didn't I just now scoop a little Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato into a cup, because I caught myself exceeding that 3-spoonful limit and was in danger of eating way more than I should? 😂

Shouldn't I clarify this three-spoonful habit? Isn't it my strategy to conquer cravings by allowing myself 3 tastes of the thing I'm craving? Like 3 potato chips, 3 teaspoons of ice cream, etc., but hasn't that strategy been breaking down and 3 is becoming 4 or 5 or 10? Does that mean it's time for me to go back to my first strategy, which was: earn a treat once a week, if and only if I meet that week's weight loss goal? 🤔 Okay, can I make that twice a week? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I intentionally up early, drying my hair while drinking coffee this morning? Don't tell @Cat0703a, but didn't I end up eating oatmeal for dinner after those decadent appetizers? Doesn't Mother Hubbard need to go grocery shopping? Won't that have to wait until after I get back from my next trip out of town (tomorrow)?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,008 Member
    Options
    As my final graveyard shift ends Sunday morning, wasn't I looking forward to either eating out or getting delivery to save me from having to cook while tired? But with it being Mother's Day, wasn't I surprised to learn my wife wants me to cook a nice big meal for her instead? As it's cheaper but involves work, aren't I torn over whether to be happy or sad?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Don't I understand your dilemma? Wouldn't 'not cooking' be pretty high up on my list of wants? Do you like to grill @nossmf?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has she requested a specific meal that involves a lot of work, @nossmf?

@cmsienk, are you travelling out of town this time?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I heading to Las Vegas tomorrow? Isn't it among my least favorite places to work?
  • Cat0703a
    edited May 2022
    Options
    How many days?