Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    Am I having coffee alone? Where is everyone?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I agree re: the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners? Did you know I now and again treat myself to a soda made with cane sugar (like in the good old days), instead of beet sugar or corn syrup? While better than, aren't they just a step above artificial sweeteners when compared to cane sugar?
  • mireiamarquez99
    mireiamarquez99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am I having coffee alone? Where is everyone?

I'm here. Don't you see me?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,892 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just buy a latte for the drive home?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Maybe that's what I need too, since aren't I only at a whopping 641 steps so far today? 😲
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I surprised to be ahead of you at only 2,000 steps? Wasn't I sitting in a conference room most of the day?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Didn't I get plenty of steps in today while at a park but didn't I also forget the sunscreen?! Aren't I questioning my life choices at this moment?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Are your life choices as bad as my 'dinner' choice tonight? Aren't I out of most everything and can't even have cereal for dinner? Didn't I just finish some wavy potato chips and sour cream French onion dip and a dark chocolate sea salt caramel?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Doesn't that sound yummy to me, and since you have little else to eat, isn't it a guiltfree treat? Aren't I having a couple pieces of stale French bread that I made into cinnamon toast? Won't I be headed out for a walk once I'm finished, and don't I need about 9,000 steps?
    (I won't be wearing sunscreen, but I will be wearing a hat and sunglasses, won't I?)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,001 Member
    Options
    why wont you be wearing sunscreen?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,429 Member
    Options
    Do you think it might be because it was going to be after 6pm by the time his walk started?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't you answer that question for me? 😃
    Didn't my walk get me to 10,000 steps, so I'm happy?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Instead of walking, didn’t I just sit and eat gelato straight from the tub? 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Don't I have a habit of taking three spoonfuls from the container, but didn't I just now scoop a little Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato into a cup, because I caught myself exceeding that 3-spoonful limit and was in danger of eating way more than I should? 😂

Shouldn't I clarify this three-spoonful habit? Isn't it my strategy to conquer cravings by allowing myself 3 tastes of the thing I'm craving? Like 3 potato chips, 3 teaspoons of ice cream, etc., but hasn't that strategy been breaking down and 3 is becoming 4 or 5 or 10? Does that mean it's time for me to go back to my first strategy, which was: earn a treat once a week, if and only if I meet that week's weight loss goal? 🤔 Okay, can I make that twice a week? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I intentionally up early, drying my hair while drinking coffee this morning? Don't tell @Cat0703a, but didn't I end up eating oatmeal for dinner after those decadent appetizers? Doesn't Mother Hubbard need to go grocery shopping? Won't that have to wait until after I get back from my next trip out of town (tomorrow)?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,145 Member
    Options
    As my final graveyard shift ends Sunday morning, wasn't I looking forward to either eating out or getting delivery to save me from having to cook while tired? But with it being Mother's Day, wasn't I surprised to learn my wife wants me to cook a nice big meal for her instead? As it's cheaper but involves work, aren't I torn over whether to be happy or sad?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Don't I understand your dilemma? Wouldn't 'not cooking' be pretty high up on my list of wants? Do you like to grill @nossmf?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has she requested a specific meal that involves a lot of work, @nossmf?

@cmsienk, are you travelling out of town this time?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I heading to Las Vegas tomorrow? Isn't it among my least favorite places to work?
  • Cat0703a
    edited May 2022
    Options
    How many days?