Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Were you trying to get me to spit out my ice cream? 😂 Wasn’t that a close call?

Are you able to get it fixed soon while being able to keep your arm and your leg??
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,716 Member
    Options
    Aren't you glad you don't live in Austin, Texas, @nossmf, where the high today was 97° and the high on Sunday is expected to be 104?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,193 Member
    Options
    Aren't I fortunate that the 10-day forecast in the California Central Valley has changed for the better, so that now only Sunday will reach 100℉ and the rest stay in the 90's?
    Didn't I have dim sum at a nice little restaurant in Austin many years ago?
    But aren't my culinary memories of Texas more along the lines of brisket, big chunky peppered beef jerky, pecan pie, and a delicious not-so-Texan dessert called Crumpet's Delight (at Crumpet's Restaurant in San Antonio)? 😋😋
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    So, high 30's for those of us in celcius?

isnt most of the modern world in metric now?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Somehow, 37-39℃ just seems too cold to me, doesn't it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't it though? Didn't a bunch of us meet for dinner last night? Wasn't the walk back to the hotel steamy? And aren't I glad I'm leaving here on Tuesday before the temperatures hit 104°? (Isn't that 40° C for those of you in the modern world?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t last summer the first time this part of the modern world hit 40° C and can’t I confirm that I never wish to feel it again??? 😅
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I done working for the day but am now hiding out in my hotel room watching a movie?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is it a good one?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't I tempted to rent Jurassic World Dominion yesterday, until I saw they wanted $19.95 for the rental?

Didn't the weatherman lie to me? Contrary to the previous 10-day forecast, won't it be 103℉/39℃ today and tomorrow, and 101℉/38.5℃ the following two days? Isn't that why I'm now enjoying a venti espresso frappuccino this afternoon?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    If I said I’m jealous, would you be able to guess which part had me green with envy? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Was it the sweltering heat? 🤔😂

Didn't I put my frappuccino in the freezer for a while, then put it in my blender with some Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean ice cream? Isn't it now a creamy vanilla bean espresso frappuccino? 😋

(All gone now, isn't it? 🙁)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    And you didn’t share?!????? 😲
  • frankwbrown
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Wouldn't I have been happy to share? 🤷‍♂️

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that why you are one of my favourites? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't that the same reason why I would have happily shared? 😉
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    Isn't it the middle of winter here now with daily temps around 13?

Won't someone else convert that to Fahrenheit?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't yesterday an easy, short work day, but don't I think today is likely to go longer? Aren't I getting ready a little early so I'll have time to stop at Starbucks on my way in?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it the middle of winter here now with daily temps around 13?

Won't someone else convert that to Fahrenheit?

Wouldn't that be 13℃ x 9/5 + 32 = 55.4℉?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Wasn't yesterday an easy, short work day, but don't I think today is likely to go longer? Aren't I getting ready a little early so I'll have time to stop at Starbucks on my way in?
    Won't that make your long day easier to deal with?
    Don't I see a Starbucks in my future as well?