Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,200 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @cat0703a... "Wait! What decade is this?"
    Aren't I still living in the last century? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Do I live in the futuristic Jetson’s world while you live in one decked out like that hotel in West Virginia that @cmsienk once stayed in?? So you think the patterns still haunt her dreams?? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Hasn't no one ever complimented me on my interior decorating skills?
    Are those dreams what's been disturbing your sleep, @cmsienk? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you think she’s sleeping well after last nights restless one?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,810 Member
    Options
    Didn't I get a decent 6 hours of sleep, but am up now, drying my hair, and leaving early, so I have time to stop for coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Shouldn't I have gotten up earlier too? Aren't I about to leave to go for a hike at Calaveras Big Trees State Park - about 1½ hours away? It's nearly 7am right now, and hadn't I hoped to be on the trail by 7? Isn't it a good thing there's a Starbucks along the way?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Doesn't that sound like a nice day? Won't I be envious while I'm at the airport and then flying home while you're out enjoying the fresh air and your hike? Didn't I see a frozen yogurt place there? Does that sound like a good lunch? Wasn't I wrong about the frozen yogurt place? Aren't I sitting at a restaurant not far from my gate, having just ordered a chicken, bacon, avocado sandwich and a lemonade?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Did you just post your 10 thousandth post, @cmsienk?

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,992 Member
    Options
    isnt that a grand achievement?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Shall we have a party to celebrate?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has anyone seen Frank? Has he returned from the wilderness yet?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I back now, cooling my head and feet?
    Isn't it good that I didn't get lost in the wilderness? 😂
    Didn't I just chow down some grub, as I'd only had a snack on the trail since early this morning when I had a simple breakfast (Quaker Oatmeal Squares w/ blackberries)?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Now that Frank is returned, I’m wondering has our weary world traveller, @cmsienk, made it home? ✈️
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I get home just about an hour ago? And aren't I glad to be here?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Hasn't it been almost eight hours since her last post, when she was waiting on a delicious sandwich?

(Oops, didn't I forget to mention in my post the venti espresso frappuccino and double chocolate brownie I had en route to Calaveras Big Trees?)

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Hasn’t it been a busy one for all of us?
  • frankwbrown
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Wanna see what I saw today?
    u9jxuiowtusr.png
    In the above photo, to help you gage the size of these trees, can you see two people on the path just behind the tree?
    36ntbkzh6pkn.jpg
    Wouldn't you say the tree in the above photo is over 20 feet in diameter? I'm 6'1", and wasn't I able to stand under the notched out part just to the left of center (where I marked it with a blue line)?
  • allieberri
    allieberri Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Am I not totally amazed at this beautiful tree? Am I not just totally jealous for your beautiful hike?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that a lovely tree? Is anyone else off to get a haircut?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Don't I cut my own hair? Won't I need to schedule an appointment with myself in about a week for my next trim?