Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t it all sound good??? Can you tell I’m hungry? Aren’t I looking forward to being on dry land again so I can eat something soon?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,054 Member
    Options
    Dry land...silly question, but are you on a boat? I mean, I remember you're on vacation, but did I gloss over the part where you're on a cruise or something? 🏄‍♀️🚢 Or are you referring to "dry land" as being the opposite of a drunken stupor you've somehow maintained long enough to miss solid food? 🍷🍸🍻
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,777 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hasn't this client provided pizza and salad for lunch three out of the last four days? Didn't I twice opt for antipasto salad and a peach brought from home and today choose a Greek salad and a yogurt?
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @nossmf, isn’t that the most emoji filled post I recall seeing from you? 😍 Hasn’t my summer consisted of mini vacations and this one is off the island I live on?
    7rz24pdpqtb5.jpeg

@cmsienk, wouldn’t it be nice if they changed up the choices for lunch??
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,195 Member
    Options
    @Cat0703a, you mean you're not swimming with the dolphins? 🐬🏊🐬
  • nossmf
    Options
    For my 15-yr anniversary, my wife and I went to Vegas, saw the shows, hit the tables, swam with dolphins...can you guess which part my wife still remembers fondly five years later?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    For my 15-yr anniversary, my wife and I went to Vegas, saw the shows, hit the tables, swam with dolphins...can you guess which part my wife still remembers fondly five years later?
    Where in Vegas did you swim with dolphins??
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @nossmf, isn’t that the most emoji filled post I recall seeing from you? 😍 Hasn’t my summer consisted of mini vacations and this one is off the island I live on?
    7rz24pdpqtb5.jpeg

Wouldn't it though? Isn't it nice that at least it wasn't Brussels sprouts for lunch every day?
  • nossmf
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Where in Vegas did you swim with dolphins??

Didn't we enjoy a spectacular 3-days at the Mirage, which includes a 2.5 million gallon pool for dolphins where guests can pay to become dolphin "trainers" for a day?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @cmsienk, aren’t you headed to Vegas soon? Will you swim with the dolphins?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @cmsienk, aren’t you headed to Vegas soon? Will you swim with the dolphins?
    Don't I head there in just about a week? Would you be surprised to discover that I don't think I'll have any spare time to swim with dolphins? Also, didn't I read an interesting article about the Mirage being sold to the Hard Rock Hotel for over a billion dollars and them not knowing what they'll do with the dolphin habitat and Secret Garden?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,991 Member
    Options
    7rz24pdpqtb5.jpeg

Wouldn't it though? Isn't it nice that at least it wasn't Brussels sprouts for lunch every day?

did you know some of us, me included, actually like brussels sprouts?

But wouldn't every day for lunch still be too much?

• cmsienk
    Options
    7rz24pdpqtb5.jpeg

did you know some of us, me included, actually like brussels sprouts?

But wouldn't every day for lunch still be too much?
    Did I say I didn't like Brussels sprouts? Can you appreciate that I also think Brussels sprouts three days in a row is too much?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Also, didn't I read an interesting article about the Mirage being sold to the Hard Rock Hotel for over a billion dollars and them not knowing what they'll do with the dolphin habitat and Secret Garden?

Are you serious?!? Wasn't the dolphin habitat the only reason we stayed at the Mirage in the first place? Do they realize how many people made the same decision for the same reason?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Also, didn't I read an interesting article about the Mirage being sold to the Hard Rock Hotel for over a billion dollars and them not knowing what they'll do with the dolphin habitat and Secret Garden?

Are you serious?!? Wasn't the dolphin habitat the only reason we stayed at the Mirage in the first place? Do they realize how many people made the same decision for the same reason?
    Haven't they been (and aren't the new owners now being) encouraged to close the exhibit?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is everybody enjoying the weekend?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Hasn’t it been good on this end? Isn’t that a lovely new profile pic? 😍
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hasn’t it been good on this end? Isn’t that a lovely new profile pic? 😍
    Didn't I get the 3rd of my 4 haircuts a year today? And aren't you sweet for noticing? Do you know I forgot to give our friend advance notice of the picture change? Do you think he'll realize it's me because I'm drinking coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you think he’ll give you a slightly hard time regardless? 😆 Did I tell you I’ve scheduled a second one?? Will you remind me to give advance notice of profile pic change in November? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Two 💇‍♀️ in one year? What's the occasion? 😉🤭 I meant to ask you, is your work schedule still the same?