Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,767 Member
    Options
    Is that legal, being food twinsies? πŸ˜‚

Isn't it amazing how cutting out all those calorie-heavy sweets can contribute to sudden weight-loss progress? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
    Don't I wish we could have our cake and eat it too though? πŸ˜‚

Haven't I promised myself 1 treat once I get to 5 lbs lost? Isn't the plan to go back to no sweets until I get to another 5 lbs lost?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,196 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a good plan to allow a treat after achieving a goal? Doesn't that give you something to look forward to? Isn't my strategy -- which I started out with two years ago but drifted away from these past months -- to get a reward on Friday if and only if I lost at least a set amount of weight that week?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Didn't I go to a birthday party with picnic fare food today? Wasn't my treat a wedge of πŸ‰, but no cake or ice cream?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Can I say good job?

Can I say I hope yall had a super saturday?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is it Superbowl Sunday yet?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you have 5 months (or 24 weeks, or 167 days or 4,022 hours) to wait?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I wonder, how many steps can I get in, in that number of months/weeks/days/hours? πŸ€”
    Aren't I finishing the last of a Starbucks Doubleshot Energy drink (as opposed to coffee/mocha for a change) before my walk this morning?
    Which cup of coffee are you on now, considering your earlier time zone?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Didn't I have one cup of coffee while making blueberry pancakes for a late breakfast and a 2nd cup while eating them? After I do my dishes, don't I think I'll head outside to sit on the deck and drink a third before going for a walk?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Wait, where are you at, finishing a late breakfast at 8:52am PDT?
    And how's the weather for a mid-morning walk?
    (Don't I tend to walk as early as possible, to avoid the heat locally?) πŸ₯΅
    ((BTW, I love blueberries and blueberry pancakes. My local Sprouts market has blueberries on sale, and I plan on getting some. I love 'em in breakfast cereal, but I might have 'em in pancakes tomorrow!))
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't I try to walk earlier for the same reason? Wasn't I eating Keto blueberry pancakes at 10 am EST? Isn't it 80Β° F now but wasn't it 5Β° cooler a couple of hours ago?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Did yall have a Super Sunday?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Did yall have a Super Sunday?

Wait, isn't that not for another 5 months (or 24 weeks, or 167 days or 4,022 4,008 hours)?
    Oh wait, you mean Super Sunday, not Super Bowl Sunday?
    πŸ˜‚
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Does the early bird get the coffee? β˜•πŸŒž
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you mean me (today)? Wasn't I on the road at 5:45 this morning (coffee in hand)?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t the early bird make the coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    What if the early bird lacks an espresso machine? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    Doesn't this early bird rely on Starbucks to brew him up a hot mocha, which he is only now drinking, after his morning walk? πŸ«β˜•πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ (← notice I'm walking toward the chocolate and coffee?) πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Aren't I currently in "hurry up and wait" mode? Didn't we have to get here at 7 am even though the client won't be here until 2:30 pm? Haven't I sent several work emails, figured out my mileage for August and cleaned out my computer bag? Didn't I offer to help a colleague format some Word files only to discover the client had sent pdfs?
    1w5v0ap08yok.gif
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,036 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm used to waking at 5am to hit the gym before work, isn't 4am still an obscene time to wake to be at work on time for the super-early shift?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did I finally have blueberry pancakes this morning? Why, yes I did, didn't I?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,036 Member
    Options
    I prefer cinnamon French toast dowsed in powdered sugar, which ironically enough is tonight's dinner...aren't I looking forward to it?