Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,302 Member
    Options
    Your whirlwind confused me...was your big news share the fact you got a new job? The way you worded your week, am I excused for confusedly thinking you'd accepted a job Monday only to resign the same job the very next day?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Shall we all raise a toast to celebrate your new job? While normally a toast of beer or wine is customary, considering the crowd in this thread, shall we instead toast your success with coffee?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,990 Member
    Options
    How about we toast with specialty coffees? Cat, do you prefer a latte, a cappuccino, or maybe a Frappuccino?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,289 Member
    Options
    Shall I answer for Cat with "espresso frappuccino"?
    Since it's the weekend for her, might she be having too much fun to respond?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Any guesses the size of the coffee Cat takes along for the first day on the new job?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Unless it's one of those days when I need a lot of caffeine, aren't I partial to a grande sized coffee drink?

On another note, why would someone ruin a perfectly good salad by sprinkling Bleu Cheese all over it? 🤮
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I also partial to the grande size for hot drinks, but, unless I'm concerned about calories, don't I go for venti size frappuccinos and refresher drinks?

What? You don't like bleu cheese? Don't I often add a little bleu cheese (and sunflower seeds, and pecans, and croutons, and cherry tomatoes, and...) to the prepared Chicken Caesar Salads I buy (because I'm too lazy to actually make my own salads)? 😋
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,457 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @nossmf will you forgive me for confusing you? Don’t I also see that I’ve inadvertently embarrassed you and owe you a second apology? 🤗

For my first day, won’t I likely have a venti or two? 😅
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t it good that @cmsienk have a shared love of coffee and conversation since it seems like we will never be compatible dinner friends? Though perhaps she’ll eat my peas and I’ll eat her blue cheese, pickles, and mustard? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Have you had a great first day off, Cat, enjoying some pickles and mustard I assume, along with those venti espresso frappuccinos? 😝😋😂
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Would you be surprised to hear I didn’t have any of the above? 😂 Perhaps later once the nachos and ice cream cake settle? 🙈
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Will you be surprised to hear I can get on board with nachos and ice cream cake?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that excellent news? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Can we now be compatible dinner friends? 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Even though we’d be working against our goals? 😆
    Won’t the answer always be yes? 🤗
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it quite the coincidence that I just had nachos for lunch, and just now not ice cream cake, but ice cream at least?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't today my "treat day" because after weeks of yo-yoing weight-wise, didn't I lose 4 pounds this past week? 🥳😊
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't it quite the coincidence that I just had nachos for lunch, and just now not ice cream cake, but ice cream at least?

Were we food twinsies today???
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Wasn't today my "treat day" because after weeks of yo-yoing weight-wise, didn't I lose 4 pounds this past week? 🥳😊
    🥳 Isn't that great news?

After weeks of not being able to lose even 1lb, didn’t I decide to stop eating treats and drinking beverages with added sugar? While I'm allowing myself 2 servings of fruit a day, aren't I on day 5 of no chocolate covered raisins, raspberry lemonade, ice cream, cookies, etc.? Aren't I down 3lbs so far?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Is that legal, being food twinsies? 😂

Isn't it amazing how cutting out all those calorie-heavy sweets can contribute to sudden weight-loss progress? 🤔😂
    Don't I wish we could have our cake and eat it too though? 😂