Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Oh, no, I remember now, isn't it "time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"?

Isn't it, "I've seen a fruit fly, I've seen a dragon fly, I've seen a house fly, but I ain't never seen an elephant fly?"

Did you not see the movie, "Operation Dumbo Drop?"
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Do you realize how expensive it is to take a family to the movie theaters these days?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    Didn't I just go to see the new Wakanda movie in 3D?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Do you realize how expensive it is to take a family to the movie theaters these days?

Isn’t the noisy people always checking their phones reason enough to stay at home to watch?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,855 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else forcing themselves to go to yoga tonight?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    If I have a pain in my knee, should I not take the night off?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wouldn't that be wise?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is anyone else forcing themselves to go to yoga tonight?
    Shouldn't I have done a yoga video on YouTube this evening, since I overslept this morning, missing my Pilates class?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Considering how much time I devote to the weight room, am I strong enough for yoga? Don't I ask only partially facetiously, considering the awkward poses yoga often espouses?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Considering how much time I devote to the weight room, am I strong enough for yoga? Don't I ask only partially facetiously, considering the awkward poses yoga often espouses?

How do you think football players who do ballet would respond to that kind of question?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it more challenging than I thought it would be when I signed up for my first class a few years ago? Didn't I make the mistake of starting with an Iron Yoga class (yoga with free weights)?
  • nossmf
    Options
    "Iron Yoga"...do you realize how blown my mind is right now?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is pretty tough too, isn't it?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Isn’t it sad I’ve only used the yoga mat I bought last year like three times?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would using it more than 3 times this year be a good belated New Year's resolution?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Why do resolutions have to occur only on New Year's?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    In general, don't I agree with you? But, specific to my question, isn't it January? I could've said, "Why not make it your summer resolution," but why wait?
  • nossmf
    Options
    What about situations like mine where an injury is forcing me to wait on my lifting resolutions? Am I then making a resolution now to wait on the other resolution? Does a delayed resolution still qualify as a New Year's resolution?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't some people need to make a new resolution, or at least reaffirm an old resolution, nearly every morning? 🙋‍♀️
  • nossmf
    Options
    NEARLY every morning...what happens on the other mornings?