Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    When did they change it to one hour edits? Was it not at one point 30 minutes to edit?
    Hasn't it been one hour edits for as long as I've been posting?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Considering your post count compared to my own, is it not a wise move to defer to your expertise on the subject?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,440 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you be wise to do so?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Can I not help but compare the posting rules here against the posting rules from my fantasy football forum, where we can edit posts forever unless a moderator locks a thread?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Can I not help but compare the posting rules here against the posting rules from my fantasy football forum, where we can edit posts forever unless a moderator locks a thread?
    Wouldn't I prefer that - especially when I notice a typo or bad auto correct after the one hour window has elapsed?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it a mute point for me, accept for that wear occasian win I take a mishake¿⁈
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

Cat0703a wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Mtn_hikin wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Isn’t it a good thing you aren’t duellers from the wild wild West days?
    Weren’t they called gunfighters in the wild west?

lol see what just happened
    LOL ... I think I have a new favourite... 😊

Do I see two rule breakers amongst us? 🤨

@Mtn_hikin were you on a nice vacation? Did you know your contributions were missed?

Haven’t I been crazy busy and also took some time off work to relax here?

9232ti4qr5f8.jpeg

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options

9232ti4qr5f8.jpeg

Should a person avoid responding when they're having difficulty making "Wow, ohhhhhhh wow!!!" into a question?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »

9232ti4qr5f8.jpeg

Should a person avoid responding when they're having difficulty making "Wow, ohhhhhhh wow!!!" into a question?
    Wasn't that a clever way to express awe at such a beautiful view?
  • Mtn_hikin
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Wasn’t it a great way to form a question?

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t it be cool if we could edit other people’s posts? How long do you think it would take me to turn all the rebellious statements into questions?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a mute point for me, accept for that wear occasian win I take a mishake¿⁈

Did you intentionally make a typo here? Is it still a typo if it’s intentional? 🤔

• nossmf
    Options
    Were you skiing those hills? Did you have a cabin in the woods from which you could hike or snowmobile?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Options
    Aren’t snowmobiles great? Am I the only person I know that doesn’t ski?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you know me, a fellow non-skier? Though my family and I learned to ski during a company retreat, is it surprising to know we all far preferred our experience dog sledding?
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Did you intentionally make a typo here? Is it still a typo if it’s intentional? 🤔

Which typos were you referring to? Also, can you forgive me for succumbing (after holding my tongue for eons) to the curse of the grammar police gene?? And finally... are these even all of them: mute/moot, accept/except, wear/rare, occasian/occasion, win/when, take/make, mishake/mistake? Because if punctuation counts, wouldn't there be more?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Options
    Wait, what?

• cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Wasn't I going to say, a typo?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Exactly... wait, what? Did I utter an imperfect question?
    Also, did I mention English might be my fourth language, although I have no first, second or third?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Did you solve all the world’s problems and answer all the pressing questions while I was at work? 🤔