Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Aren't I just about done getting ready for tomorrow? Isn't the Kraken doing a quick vacuum/mop for me now?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    If I said I've gotten 39 hours of sleep over the last four nights, when I normally get ~6 hours/night, would you agree that there is a silver lining in being "under the weather"? But wouldn't I prefer fewer hours of sleep and more hours of feeling energetic?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Yikes are you still not well, Frank?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I about to find out? Won't I be venturing out for a walk and some exercise at the gym, where I'll spend some time in the steam room and spa?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Will you let us know how it goes?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Isn’t a steam nice for having a bug?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Perhaps Frank will confirm since it’s been ages since I’ve been in one?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    It could clear one’s sinuses couldn’t it?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Can I just say how great it is to spend 10 minutes in a steam room followed by 20 minutes in a massage chair? Aren't I thinking I should have been doing that all this past week? 🤔
    bhk1lap4bcru.png
    BTW, is it obvious that this is like the chair but not me?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you have massage chairs at the gym, @frankwbrown ?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    They're new, but aren't there two at one location and one at another? Aren't they available to me for reservation until the end of March, after which time I'd need to enroll in a new "Elevate Package" for $14.95/month? So, isn't it likely I won't be using them once April rolls around?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Yikes, that sounds like an expensive add-on, doesn’t it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How often can you reserve one of them for the next (almost) two months?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Is it wise to use them now, knowing he won't be able to later? What if he becomes addicted to using them, thus requiring the purchase of the add-on feature he otherwise would've avoided?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Mtn_hikin wrote: »
    Isn’t a steam nice for having a bug?

Am I the only who feels like they can’t breathe in a steam room? Why don’t I feel the same way at the sauna?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Considering the primary difference between a steam room and a sauna is relative humidity, isn't it logical to assume that's the culprit?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    How often can you reserve one of them for the next (almost) two months?
    Aren't I sure I could reserve one at least once a day?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Is it wise to use them now, knowing he won't be able to later? What if he becomes addicted to using them, thus requiring the purchase of the add-on feature he otherwise would've avoided?
    Though I'm not positive, aren't I thinking there might be such a chair at a massage place at the mall? If not a chair, then certainly a reasonably priced massage from a masseuse/masseur? But still, wouldn't the gym's deal be better if I wanted a massage daily?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Echoing a question from @cat0703a, am I the only person who prefers massage-chair sessions at a mall over a full-body session at a spa table?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did she say that? 🤔