Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,159 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Can I confess that I may not be qualified to hold the title as Empress?

Doesn’t the fact that I get @cmsienk and @Cat0703a mixed up regularly because they’re both so wittingly clever and both of their usernames start with a C make me unqualified to do much of anything around here? 😬

Perhaps our shared love of coffee further confuses things too, eh?
    Do you know I almost missed this? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    LOL, do you know how long it took me to realize you added words/punctuation to change the map assertions to questions? Did I not at first believe the image was simply somehow smudged?
    Isn't the LOL at the beginning of your question just as good as any emoji you might have included to indicate your humo(u)r? Didn't I add the 'u' for our Canadian friend, eh?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    LOL, do you know how long it took me to realize you added words/punctuation to change the map assertions to questions? Did I not at first believe the image was simply somehow smudged?
    Isn't the LOL at the beginning of your question just as good as any emoji you might have included to indicate your humo(u)r? Didn't I add the 'u' for our Canadian friend, eh?

Aren’t you inviting more confusion by BOTH of you ending your comments in “eh?” 🤦‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,339 Member
    Options
    What's going on, eh?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »

Aren’t you inviting more confusion by BOTH of you ending your comments in “eh?” 🤦‍♀️
    Did you think that was my intention? In order to help you better distinguish who is who, won't I refrain from doing that anymore? Also, don't Cat0703a and Canada start with the same two letters?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,472 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Alternatively, did you observe Cat0703a and Canada start and END alike?
  • srazamora
    Options

Aren’t you supposed to be helping, not making things even more confusing?! 😵‍💫
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Well look at that; aren't you clever?

• srazamora
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Or was it me that was confusing myself again??

Who would have believed that it would take both of your attempts at helping and a questing-asking map to help me remember that cmsienk from the midwest and Cat0703a is from Canada?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,511 Member
    Options
    Clear as mud, eh?? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is that another reference (mud) to us both enjoying coffee?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,472 Member
    Options
    Aren't you two supposed to be differentiating yourselves in the eyes of @srazamora, not growing closer together once again?
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one completely lost? Can we get a translator?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @wam60 is my Canadian accent and use of additional ‘u’s confusing you?
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    Oh...you're from Canada, eh?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Was that not abundantly clear from above?? Are you even reading the questions? 🤭🤣🤣🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know I'm estimating
    you can probably read all 4,978 previous pages in about a week? Won't you then be all caught up?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Me??? Do I have that kind of time?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,039 Member
    Options
    Gosh haven't you lot asked a lot of questions since I was on here yesterday?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Me??? Do I have that kind of time?
    Wasn't that for @wam60 who didn't seem to know what was going on?