Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Isn't leftover thin crust pizza nearly as good as fresh from the oven?
    Shall I reveal that there are no leftovers of the blueberry Dutch baby pancake I just had for breakfast, to which I added a little cinnamon and brown sugar? 😋

How literal can I be that every time you say Dutch baby pancake, I immediately think of a Dutch baby?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Isn’t refusing leftover a sort of crime?

Can we agree not to prosecute as long as the evidence is turned over to me, @fitandabs2020 ?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Isn't leftover thin crust pizza nearly as good as fresh from the oven?
    Shall I reveal that there are no leftovers of the blueberry Dutch baby pancake I just had for breakfast, to which I added a little cinnamon and brown sugar? 😋

How literal can I be that every time you say Dutch baby pancake, I immediately think of a Dutch baby?
    Shall I confess I feel the need to add "pancake", because of how weird/gross it sounds to say "I've been eating a lot of Butch babies lately"? 🤨🤢😂

• srazamora
    Options
    Aren’t I as clueless as to what a Dutch baby pancake is as I was about paper pudding?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Aren’t I as clueless as to what a Dutch baby pancake is as I was about paper pudding?
    Haven't you Googled it?

And hasn't all Frank's talk about his yummy breakfast treat encouraged me to buy an individual cast iron pan to try my hand at making a wild blackberry Dutch baby pancake?
  • srazamora
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Where does one find a Dutch baby pancake in the US in the event one would like to try them now that one has seen delicious-looking pics of them after a quick Google search?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Where does one find a Dutch baby pancake in the US in the event one would like to try them now that one has seen delicious-looking pics of them after a quick Google search?
    Isn't there a pancake house near me that has them on the menu? Can't they be made either sweet or savory?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @frankwbrown, will you please post a picture of your next blueberry Dutch baby pancake?
  • srazamora
    edited August 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't there a pancake house near me that has them on the menu? Can't they be made either sweet or savory?

So are they kind of like crepes in that way? Isn’t that why it’s always hard for me to decide between chicken florentine crepes and the ones that have that rich delicious sweet filling with fruit preserves on top?
  • cmsienk
    Options

So are they kind of like crepes in that way? Isn’t that why it’s always hard for me to decide between chicken florentine crepes and the ones that have that rich delicious sweet filling with fruit preserves on top?
    Why am I not surprised that you might be on to something there? Didn't I read online somewhere that a Dutch Baby pancake is somewhat of a cross between a pancake and a popover?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Are you telling us you've been eating 30 year old venison?

Have you ever eaten jerkey? Isn't it about as tough to chew as something 30 years old?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @frankwbrown, will you please post a picture of your next blueberry Dutch baby pancake?
    How'd I do??
    4w15rahel6wp.jpg
    Also... may I just say... yummm!? 😋
  • srazamora
    Options

Why am I not surprised that you might be on to something there? Didn't I read online somewhere that a Dutch Baby pancake is somewhat of a cross between a pancake and a popover?

1. What’s a popover?
    2. How many infinite breakfast items exist out there unbeknownst to me??!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    With all this plethora of options, aren't I glad I almost never eat breakfast in the first place, thus avoiding all the confusion?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2023
    Options

1. What’s a popover?
    2. How many infinite breakfast items exist out there unbeknownst to me??!
    1. Do you see the popover?
    jp8kajxiq015.png
    Won't this only confuse things more?
    Isn't a popover "a light roll made from an egg batter similar to that of Yorkshire pudding, typically baked in muffin tins or dedicated popover pans, which have straight-walled sides rather than angled"?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Won't I need to get more blueberries first, as I used the last of what I had this morning?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Are you telling us you've been eating 30 year old venison?

Have you ever eaten jerkey? Isn't it about as tough to chew as something 30 years old?
    Being used to the thin, dry, tough beef jerky I found at the time here in California (which might have been 30 years old, now that you mention it), wasn't I pleasantly surprised when I moved to San Antonio for a couple years and discovered their thick moist heavily peppered chunks of beef jerky? Don't I wish I could find some locally now?
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Can we agree not to prosecute as long as the evidence is turned over to me, @fitandabs2020 ?

@srazamora what kind of evidence do you need?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Don't you realize she's looking for your leftovers?
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Don't you realize she's looking for your leftovers?

I do, but how do I know I will not disappoint her?