Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    And then isn't there the Jack Reacher style of packing?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is everybody still packing?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    In a concealed carry state, must you assume everybody is packing (heat)?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    For us mortals, yes, but if you're a bad ace like Jack Reacher, isn't packing heat also unnecessary? Isn't just a toothbrush enough luggage for a tough guy like that?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do tough guys brush their teeth? Or do they just stare in the mirror until the germs run in terror?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Do you moonlight as a comedian, @nossmf ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Also, why do many movie references when it’s clear I have the memory of a [insert animal with bad memory here]?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Also, why do many movie references when it’s clear I have the memory of a bee? hamster? ostrich?

• wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    A bee has to remember where all the flowers are and how to get back to its hive...doesn't that show it has a good memory?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    What if the fish forgets where the wall is?

Dam.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Did the seahorse get it's name because it's school grades didn't qualify it be named the A-horse?
  • srazamora
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Also, why do many movie references when it’s clear I have the memory of a bee? hamster? ostrich?
    @cmsienk Did you reference the same article I did to come up with those options? Before reading that, were those the animals you would have thought of as having a bad memory?
  • srazamora
    Options
    wam60 wrote: »
    A bee has to remember where all the flowers are and how to get back to its hive...doesn't that show it has a good memory?
    Did you know that According to the findings of an experiment featured in the American Museum of Natural History’s website, a bee’s long-term memory deteriorates quickly over the course of nine days? Would you believe they tend to forget where their beehive is after over a week?

https://www.online-field-guide.com/most-forgetful-animals-in-the-world/
  • srazamora
    Options
    What if the fish forgets where the wall is?

Dam.

😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @cmsienk Did you reference the same article I did to come up with those options? Before reading that, were those the animals you would have thought of as having a bad memory?
    Isn't it entirely possible? Did your article indicate their short term memory isn't great either?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Did you forget about goldfish?
  • srazamora
    Options
    If I forgot about goldfish, does that make my memory worse than a goldfish’s?
  • srazamora
    Options
    And how do they even determine that goldfish have bad memories in the first place??
  • srazamora
    Options
    What do you think determines the ebb and flow of this thread?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Could it be the level of busyness that people are experiencing?