Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,460 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you think it's possible to get insomnia after reading about insomnia?
    In my case, wouldn't that likely depend entirely on how far into the reading I got before falling asleep? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,365 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else remember the days of @truGains and @Prune_juice getting so frustrated with multiple questions? And who remembers the roadtrip to the Maritimes with @Alinouveau2?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,829 Member
    Options
    Since I recall none of those, does that qualify me as young? Or just a relative newcomer to this thread, having only started about a thousand pages back?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Does anyone else remember the days of @truGains and @Prune_juice getting so frustrated with multiple questions? And who remembers the roadtrip to the Maritimes with @Alinouveau2?
    Aren't I old enough but not too old enough to remember?
    Will I still remember in another year? When exactly will my memory start fading? Will it be tomorrow? Or was it yesterday? What was yesterday? Why am I talking about yesterday? I'm not asking too many questions, am I? But whose got the answers? Wait, wouldn't the answers have to appear on another thread?

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    are you sure that was enough questions?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Do you think he missed one or two?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    What else could he possibly add?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What were some of the other stops on the roadtrip? Did anyone buy a souvenir? Who took pictures?

Whose having coffee right now?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wouldn't the more accurate question be, "who's between sips of coffee right now?" Or is one among us gifted enough to type out a response at the same time as actually sipping from a coffee cup?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like a challenge? 😝
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Doesn't @nossmf make a valid point? On the other hand, can't I imagine someone adapting a CamelBak HydroBak for handsfree delivery of their iced coffee? 😂

Would @nossmf, as a non coffee drinker, doubt the likelihood of such a scenario?
    hksp9brodzq4.png

• cmsienk
    Options
    Can anyone say, "challenge accepted"? 🤭☕ (Although in fairness, should I share that I'm drinking out of a travel cup?)
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2023
    Options
    What were some of the other stops on the roadtrip?
    Didn't I call shotgun and navigate for a while? And didn't @Alinouveau2 send me to check out a covered bridge while she and others stopped for beer? 🤢 Aren't I almost positive you wanted a Guinness?
    Who's having coffee right now?
    🙋‍♀️
  • Buckeye5
    Buckeye5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Can I drink tea instead?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    What's your tea preference?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Does sweet tea count? Or are you a purist who insists on hot cups of tea from steeped leaves?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What were some of the other stops on the roadtrip?
    Didn't I call shotgun and navigate for a while? And didn't @Alinouveau2 send me to check out a covered bridge while she and others stopped for beer? 🤢 Aren't I almost positive you wanted a Guinness?
    Don't you positively mean I wanted either chocolate or ice cream or both rather than beer? Although I had to try Guinness while in England, don't I generally avoid beer? Don't I opt for a Blue Moon Belgian White (or other witbier) when/if I do imbibe?
    Having said that, wouldn't I like to give Left Hand Brewing Hard Wired Nitro a try?
    (Doesn't "This Nitro coffee porter melds notes of caramelized sugar, cacao and hints of blueberry that lead to a light, roasty finish" sound intriguing?)
    caxvrgj98aon.png

• paperpudding
    Options
    Couldn't one be drinking with a straw, cup on desk, leaving hands free to type in posts?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Hot coffee through a straw?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Given that I always cool my coffee down to almost gulping temperature, wouldn't sipping through a straw be possible for me, although somehow doesn't that seem desirable only when the coffee is iced?
    (Aren't I typing this now "between sips" of my morning coffee?)