Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,239 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Isn’t this the very kind of quality content I like being made aware of in question-form?!

…Can I rephrase that?

Is everyone else seeing this quality content that is being put out more than 5,000 pages in? 👀

Did you notice you said Put Out? Did you know I can't think of anything else now?!

Can you get your mind outta the gutter and contribute cleverly crafted questions, please, @PBRexpert77 ?
  • srazamora
    edited December 2023
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    If you enjoy your work, does it still qualify as work?

what definition for work are you using?

How does science define work?

If we enjoy energy transferred to or from an object via the application of force along a displacement, does that mean we can no longer define it as energy transferred to or from an object via the application of force along a displacement?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Science...is there nothing it cannot explain or define?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,321 Member
    Options
    Love?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Isn’t this the very kind of quality content I like being made aware of in question-form?!

…Can I rephrase that?

Is everyone else seeing this quality content that is being put out more than 5,000 pages in? 👀

Did you notice you said Put Out? Did you know I can't think of anything else now?!

Can you get your mind outta the gutter and contribute cleverly crafted questions, please, @PBRexpert77 ?

Cleverly crafted questions?

Can't we post just plain ordinary ones?

• PBRexpert77
    PBRexpert77 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

…Can I rephrase that?

Cleverly crafted questions?

Can't we post just plain ordinary ones?

Why Bother? Isn't it boring now?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Wasn't it Forrest who said, "Boring is as boring does", or something similar? 😉
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you mean Forrest Whitaker?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Do you mean Bubba? 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Isn’t it time I rewatch that movie as I watched it in the 90s and haven’t seen it since?
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you mean Forrest Whitaker?

How many Forrests do you know, @nossmf ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Can we arrange to have footnotes that clue me in on all the movie references that go over my head?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Isn’t it time I rewatch that movie as I watched it in the 90s and haven’t seen it since?
    Wouldn't it be a good alternative to any of the many Christmas movies you might have seen repeatedly?

Can we arrange to have footnotes that clue me in on all the movie references that go over my head?
    Are you unfamiliar with "Run, Forrest, run!"?

footnote: Whose momma always said, "Life is like a box of choclets, you never know what you're gonna get"?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Shall I watch it during my upcoming two week break from work? Do you know anyone else who does not enjoy watching movies or shows over again?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,321 Member
    Options
    Isn't that funny? Don't I have another friend who feels the same way?
  • srazamora
    Options
    What does it say about movies when some lines are so famous you don’t even have to have watched the movie to understand where it came from?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Shall I watch it during my upcoming two week break from work? Do you know anyone else who does not enjoy watching movies or shows over again?
    Wouldn't that be a great time to do so, assuming you were so inclined?
    Wouldn't watching "Groundhog Day" over again be like watching it over and over and over again, all at the same time? 🤔😂
  • nossmf
    Options
    Did you know a New York theater, on the 20-year anniversary of the original release of "Groundhog Day," proclaimed a special showing of the sequel? When the house was packed and the lights went down, is it any surprise when they in fact played the original movie instead? Would you be surprised to know that most of the crowd laughed and remained to watch anyway?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Who else just realized today is Winter Solstice Day?
    And who else just learned that we've traveled 584 million miles since last year's solstice?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Or that it is the summer solstice for some of us?