Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,251 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Or am I just making it up?
    Do you think he forgot about that?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,353 Member
    edited January 5
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Does this qualify?
    Is there an emoticon for "extremely skeptical, no, absolutely certain in a negatory manner"? 🤔🤨🫤😂

On second thought, isn't it every bit as likely to happen as is "Mickey Mouse's Midnight Massacre"?
    https://mousetrapnews.com/mickey-mouse-r-rated-horror-movie-just-announced/
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    Do you think it’ll do any better than the version they did when Winnie the Pooh was made available to the public domain?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,053 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else watched the movie Goodbye Christopher Robin - about the real person Christopher Robin who featured in Winnie the Pooh stories?

can I say how much I enjoyed it and recomend it to you all?
  • TamraLynn78
    TamraLynn78 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Will it make me cry?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,542 Member
    Options
    Given I never actually read the post I linked to, merely passed along information given me by my daughter, can I beg forgiveness for any inadvertent spoilage which may have occurred?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,528 Member
    Options
    No questions for two days?? 😱
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is everyone else busy working too?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    After over 2 weeks off, aren’t I back to work tomorrow?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I have a month off work? Can you imagine how ready I was to get back to business?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t it have been better though if it at least started off warm? 😂

Did you notice you’ve almost caught up to me in number of posts? Isn’t that a lot of questions and very short sentences?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Why is the word I want escaping me right now? Isn't that very astute, aware observant of you?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 7
    Options
    Have you done the math? Don't I only have 42 posts to go unless you're off posting three words, break up stories or pictures of food?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    If I was competitive, I’d have been doing that rather than trying for a nap, eh? 🤣
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Given I never actually read the post I linked to, merely passed along information given me by my daughter, can I beg forgiveness for any inadvertent spoilage which may have occurred?

Does that mean that when we asked you to cite your sources, the sources you cited weren’t actually yours, @nossmf ? 🧐😜
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,353 Member
    edited January 8
    Options
    Who else is having vanilla cinnamon French toast with pure maple syrup this morning w/ their coffee? ☕😋
    4uiyg6i2ryae.gif
  • cmsienk
    edited January 8
    Options
    Who else is having vanilla cinnamon French toast with pure maple syrup this morning w/ their coffee? ☕😋
    4uiyg6i2ryae.gif
    🤤 Do you know this emoji?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,542 Member
    Options
    Isn't it very Freudian that you said "French toast...with their coffee" rather than "coffee with their French toast"?
  • ryannxtlvl
    ryannxtlvl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    is someone going to pass me the french toast or no?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Why is it @frankwbrown always has a more delicious sounding breakfast than me?