Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• MtnRunng
    MtnRunng Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't that a more justifiably appropriate correlation?

Isn’t it though?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,441 Member
    Options
    Would you like to know what I am reminded of upon reading references to Monty Python's Parrot sketch elsewhere in the forum?
    Wasn't the following sketch one of my first encounters (if not the very first) with Monty Python while I was stationed in England in the 1970's? Wasn't it also around that time that I learned of the Ministry of Silly Walks? Can you imagine how funny and insane I found them?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U0tDU37q2M

What is an argument?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDB5gbtaEQ
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Isn’t Monty Python one of the the funniest ever?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,554 Member
    Options
    Will I be voted off this thread if I say while I find Monty Python silly, aren’t there other styles of comedy that I find funnier? 🫣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,314 Member
    Options
    While I can appreciate the humour of Monty Python, don't I also find other forms of comedy equally as funny or funnier? Also, what is that emoji face?
  • Cat0703a
    edited January 10
    Options
    Are you unable to see my iPhone emoji which has me hiding my face but peeking through my fingers?
    pxyzuqk4dkmx.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    edited January 10
    Options
    While I can see it, since I'm looking at it on my phone, it's teeny and isn’t there a lot going on there, making it harder to discern what it is? (Who thinks it kinda of looks like puffy cheeks as if the emoji is chewing bubble gum?)
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Won’t the screen zoom in?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    Did you know that not all apps allow for zooming in?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Did you know I do know that?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you know that @nossmf is correct? Although, do you think I could have taken a screen shot and then zoomed in? Wouldn't that have been spending a ridiculous amount of time checking out an emoji?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Wouldn’t it being ridiculous depend on how badly you wanted to see the emoji?
  • nossmf
    Options
    On a related note, am I the only one who sometimes takes a photo of small-print (like on the sides of a medicine bottle) and zooms in to read it easier?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can iPhone users zoom in on the app but not android users? 🤔

@nossmf is taking photos of medicine bottles and zooming in something I have to look forward to with age? 😆
  • nossmf
    edited January 11
    Options
    As I might say to one of my kids, are you guaranteed to reach old age making smart-aleck comments like that, @cat0703a? 💀😜

And as an android owner, am I not sure whether I cannot zoom in, or have simply not figured out how to do it?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Doesn’t moving your fingers across the screen in opposite directions zoom in?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @nossmf isn’t it nice “old” friends like us can make jokes without being offended? 😉

• MtnRunng
    Options
    Isn’t old just a number?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is it a specific number?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Isn’t it a different number for everyone?