Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,863 Member
    Ever hear of the lottery?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,416 Member
    Aren’t my chances of winning the lottery zero being that I don’t buy tickets? Do you think my chances of being hired to do a job I enjoy and that I’m good at are as slim as my chances of winning the lottery? 😭
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,735 Member
    What is up with all the blank pages at the end of so many threads?
  • nossmf
    We are on page 5088...the thread has 5164 pages...is that an ultimatum by the site to wrap up our discussion sometime in the next 76 pages?

How long did it take you to find the correct page when the hyperlinks kept taking me to the "last page" and required back-tracking to find the correct page?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,842 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    We are on page 5088...the thread has 5164 pages...is that an ultimatum by the site to wrap up our discussion sometime in the next 76 pages?

How long did it take you to find the correct page when the hyperlinks kept taking me to the "last page" and required back-tracking to find the correct page?

Could it be there's a particularly verbose individual who's been posting with invisible ink? 🤔
    If so, isn't his or her thinking rather transparent?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,228 Member
    How come I can't see any posts in this thread????
  • cmsienk
    Did you try going back 25 clicks (starting on the lowest number that starts with 5xxx) and then going forward 2 individual clicks?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Is this a test of our problem solving abilities?
  • cmsienk
    Or is it a test of our patience to see if we're willing to go through the extra steps to get to the correct page?
  • nossmf
    Perhaps it's a passive aggressive move to drive away posters until the site ownership can close everything down citing "it's not being used"?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Does anyone else think that this conversation is so interesting to have bookmarked ipage 5088 on their favorites?
  • cmsienk
    Ooh... how do you bookmark a specific page?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Don't you have where you can star a certain page as favorites on your regular browser?
  • nossmf
    Do you mean clicking the star on the internet app itself, not the star inside the MFP app?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 13
    Don't I only see the ability to click the thread as a favorite (favourite for @Cat0703a, if she ever shows up again), where it should land on the most recent post when I choose it?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,842 Member
    I don't see a solution for the app, but in your browser can't you create a bookmarks folder full of URL's that each reference a specific page of a discussion?
    Would this https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10175258/can-you-keep-it-going-asking-only-questions/p5088 be a good example?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Do you think we'll all be last people on myfitnesspal before it obliviates?
  • nossmf
    Is that a Harry Potter reference you tried to slip past us bunch of nerds?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Is it too early to start watching all my witchy movies and drinking pumpkin spice mocha? 🤓
  • cmsienk
    edited September 15
    Do you mind if I have a pumpkin spice latte and skip the witchy movies?