Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,254 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is he related to the mean giraffe?

Did I miss something or is this a movie reference going over my head, @cmsienk ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Do you know how surprised I am that she hasn’t checked in here? 😅

Who is this “she” we’re discussing and how can we be certain she’s not lurking?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,563 Member
    Options
    @srazamora, has it been ~2000 questions for me? 😅
    srazamora wrote: »

Did I miss something or is this a movie reference going over my head, @cmsienk ?

Aren’t you safe from movie quote references this time? Isn’t the giraffe a sometimes questioner who visits here to cause trouble? While I’m hesitant to tag her here, wouldn’t her username reference a childhood “toy” you may have had where you put dresses on the person using little tabs to hold it on?
  • srazamora
    Options
    @srazamora, has it been ~2000 questions for me? 😅

Aren’t you safe from movie quote references this time? Isn’t the giraffe a sometimes questioner who visits here to cause trouble? While I’m hesitant to tag her here, wouldn’t her username reference a childhood “toy” you may have had where you put dresses on the person using little tabs to hold it on?

Well if there are 5,087 pages worth of questions and X questions per pages, then would….?—WAIT, how did you trick me into doing math?

How did I manage to miss a troublemaker?

• Cat0703a
    Options
    @srazamora Ewwww, who would make you do math on a Friday?? 😂

Perhaps you miss where she is being a troublemaker, but if I share page 5007 with you, perhaps you'll figure out who we are discussing?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,467 Member
    Options
    @srazamora Ewwww, who would make you do math on a Friday?? 😂

Perhaps you miss where she is being a troublemaker, but if I share page 5007 with you, perhaps you'll figure out who we are discussing?
    You mean not everybody loves math and takes every opportunity to engage in it? 🙂
    (Don't I suspect that's because their introduction to it did not expose it's inner beauty to them?) 🤔

• Cat0703a
    Options
    @frankwbrown wasn't that a bit tongue in cheek of me since 90% of my work is somewhat math related. ;)
  • srazamora
    edited February 16
    Options
    Does this count as math: “me + math = 🤯”?
  • MtnRunng
    MtnRunng Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Does she though?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,368 Member
    Options
    MtnRunng wrote: »
    Does she though?
    Which post are you questioning?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Does she though?

Aren’t we questioning every time we post? 😜

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited February 16
    Options
    Does she though?

Aren’t we questioning every time we post? 😜
    Oh, were you able to figure out to what (or whom) "Did she though" referred?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Wasn’t that a huge lag?
  • MtnRunng
    edited February 16
    Options
    Would you be surprised that I don’t even remember where I thought that question was posting?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,832 Member
    Options
    Are you afraid she's like the Candyman, say her name three times in front of a mirror and she'll appear to get you?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t I wondering if it was the last question on the previous page, where my lengthy experience as an exemplary question asker was mentioned and if so why there was doubt being expressed? 🤨
  • MtnRunng
    Options

Isn’t she though? 😬😬
    nossmf wrote: »
    Are you afraid she's like the Candyman, say her name three times in front of a mirror and she'll appear to get you?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,467 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    Speaking of math (well you were, at one point 🙂), is everyone familiar with the Fibonacci sequence, the series of numbers where each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers (e.g. 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,...)? And how prevalent it is, both in Nature and as the basis for the Golden Ratio (aka Golden Rectangle) that's so well known in the Art world? Shouldn't that be taught in grade school?

Have you ever counted the clockwise and counterclockwise spirals in a pinecone, seashell or sunflower?
    https://empressofdirt.net/fibonacci-is-all-over-your-garden/
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options

Are you disappointed to learn I have neither heard of that nor ever tried counting those things?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,832 Member
    Options
    Have you never watched "The Da Vinci Code" where it's mentioned in-movie?