Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,480 Member
    edited February 14
    Options
    Aren't these treats I see everyone having further inspiring me to go ahead and try this special Valentine's Day Frappuccino that popped up in the app? Isn't it basically a Strawberry Crème Frappuccino with java chips blended in?
    fl43mku6q40g.png

(Since I have no nurse Crystal looking over my shoulder, aren't I free to indulge my sweet tooth?)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,863 Member
    Options
    Does that mean we're all qualified social media influencers?
  • MtnRunng
    MtnRunng Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Aren’t we all in trouble if I am influencing?
  • nossmf
    edited February 14
    Options
    Don't you know that some of the most powerful influences are examples of what NOT to do/say? 😜
  • nossmf
    Options
    Odd...I uploaded an image to my profile, set it as "main" yet my old image remains my avatar for posts...did I miss a step somewhere? Or do I need to log off and back on for it to take effect, or wait for a moderator to approve it as not offensive or something?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,569 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Odd...I uploaded an image to my profile, set it as "main" yet my old image remains my avatar for posts...did I miss a step somewhere? Or do I need to log off and back on for it to take effect, or wait for a moderator to approve it as not offensive or something?

Isn’t it odd that I can see the new one on your profile page but here it hasn’t been updated? Doesn’t that sometimes happen when I put up a new pic through the app but not vice versa?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,373 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Isn’t it odd that I can see the new one on your profile page but here it hasn’t been updated? Doesn’t that sometimes happen when I put up a new pic through the app but not vice versa?
    Isn't it odd that I still see the old one on his profile page?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Maybe I’m just psychic and know that a pic with an orange shirt is coming?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 14
    Options

Is his face in the picture, or is he still just a large bicep?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Is his face in the picture, or is he still just a large bicep?

Won’t it depend how the circle crops him? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Crop circles?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Aliens are here?
  • Cat0703a
    edited February 15
    Options
    That’d be cool. 🤭
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Misbehaving everywhere are you?
  • MtnRunng
    Options
    Is she?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't she?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Shall I behave now?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is Valentine's Day almost over?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Shall we make others unhappy and declare it done? 🤭
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,480 Member
    Options

Aren't I quite familiar with that problem? Didn't I learn years ago that MFP Community forums are hosted by a different website than is MFP? Isn't your MFP profile picture forwarded to that other website, but only when you first logon? Won't you need to sign out of MFP Community as well as MFP (home), after closing any additional pages you may have open?