Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    What alcohol is to be served ?

Rocket fuels? Flaming sambukas? Beer? Wine? Scotch? Port? Vodka?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    What are his intentions?

Did he say you will be busy for a few hours? Do you think he will be tying you up and leaving a few men for you to play with? :o
  • determined_ella
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Are y'all having a wonderful start to your 4th of July?

Do you like my tache?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Was it me?

:o what were you whispering about? Am i jealous that i couldn't hear?

Do we need to whisper? Are we not the tripod?

What would we do without a either a first,second or third leg?

Would that mean we would be flat?

Wouldn't that be fun and more comfortable?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    What are his intentions?

Did he say you will be busy for a few hours? Do you think he will be tying you up and leaving a few men for you to play with? :o

What kind of BBQ are we having?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    if you're willing is it technically taking advantage? i have a feeling @Spnneil06 will be too busy to notice your absence for a few hrs

Good point well made don't you think? Will you be tying her up and leaving her men of her choice?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    What are his intentions?

I have no idea do you? What is the dress code?
  • rughead06
    Options
    What are his intentions?

Do you tie up people during BBQ in the UK? Do you think we should atleast make people wearing shorts and a name tag?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options
    What are his intentions?

Do you tie up people during BBQ in the UK? Do you think we should atleast make people wearing shorts and a name tag?

Doesn't it depend on if it is a stag do barbeque? So if we all wear shorts... Will our hair just have to cover the rest? Lol

Why would we need name tags?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Dont you think that will work? Where should we put the name tags?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    if you're willing is it technically taking advantage? i have a feeling @Spnneil06 will be too busy to notice your absence for a few hrs

Good point well made don't you think? Will you be tying her up and leaving her men of her choice?

if anyone is going to be tying anyone up it will be @Spnneil06 surely? she can have her pick of all other BBQ attendees. That's a fair trade no?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    So many posts to catch up on...this goes too fast for me ...should I leave you guys to it ?? ..
    Have a great bbq :*
  • determined_ella
    Options
    So many posts to catch up on...this goes too fast for me ...should I leave you guys to it ?? ..

Do you want me to get on my hands and knees and beg you to stay?
  • determined_ella
    Options

if anyone is going to be tying anyone up it will be @Spnneil06 surely? she can have her pick of all other BBQ attendees. That's a fair trade no?

But what if i want her to myself and the other wives!? :joy:
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you think that will work?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options

once were done im ok with that. deal?
  • rughead06
    Options

Does the 3rd Legs of the tripod not get invited? lol
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you think that will work?

Should i grovel more? Maybe i should say i will do her housework for a week and give massages daily? Will that maybe work?
  • determined_ella
    Options

once were done im ok with that. deal?

:joy: why am i scared? What are your plans? Should i accept that deal? ;p
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Where's @Spnneil06? Has he tied her up? Is she plotting something for @mr_stabbems?