Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    So many posts to catch up on...this goes too fast for me ...should I leave you guys to it ?? ..
    Have a great bbq :*

Do you want me to get on my hands and knees and beg you to stay?

Do you think that will work?

Should i grovel more? Maybe i should say i will do her housework for a week and give massages daily? Will that maybe work?

Do you think we need more drinks? Do you think we need music?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    if you're willing is it technically taking advantage? i have a feeling @Spnneil06 will be too busy to notice your absence for a few hrs

Good point well made don't you think? Will you be tying her up and leaving her men of her choice?

if anyone is going to be tying anyone up it will be @Spnneil06 surely? she can have her pick of all other BBQ attendees. That's a fair trade no?

But what if i want her to myself and the other wives!? :joy:

once were done im ok with that. deal?

:joy: why am i scared? What are your plans? Should i accept that deal? ;p

there wouldnt be a safe word, and you wouldnt be allowed to make any noise. does that help push the deal in the right direction?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Where's @Spnneil06? Has he tied her up? Is she plotting something for @mr_stabbems?

Do you know I just saw her? Dont think she is tied up yet?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just escape?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Where's @Spnneil06? Has he tied her up? Is she plotting something for @mr_stabbems?

Don't you think @Spnneil06 should choose the music? Do you think 15. Crates will be enough? Wheredid you see her?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Didn't I just escape?

Where were you? What did you escape?
  • rughead06
    Options

Don't you think @Spnneil06 should choose the music? Do you think 15. Crates will be enough? Wheredid you see her?

did you not see her in the blue room by your bed?
  • determined_ella
    Options

:o was she hiding? Was she in disguise?
  • rughead06
    Options

Did you not see her on the bed? Did you not recognize her because she had clothes on?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    @Spnneil06 has clothes?? i thought she wore here birthday suit for ease of access
  • rughead06
    Options
    @Spnneil06 has clothes?? i thought she wore here birthday suit for ease of access

Easy access for what?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Did you not see her on the bed? Did you not recognize her because she had clothes on?

:o did she break her own dress code? Doesn't the blue door state no clithes upon entering? Didn't she write these rules?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options

What if she wore them clothes that easily shred? Wouldn't that still be easy access?
  • rughead06
    Options

:o did she break her own dress code? Doesn't the blue door state no clithes upon entering? Didn't she write these rules?

Didnt we write the rules as a tripod? Does that mean i should have lost my boxers?
  • FlowerOfCarnage
    FlowerOfCarnage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any burlesque performers/enthusiasts on this thread?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Didnt we write the rules as a tripod? Does that mean i should have lost my boxers?

Have you broke the rules too?! Am i the only one that does as I'm told? Do we need to bring out punishment for not following the rules?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

does enjoying watching count??
  • rughead06
    Options

Have you broke the rules too?! Am i the only one that does as I'm told? Do we need to bring out punishment for not following the rules?

What is the punishment?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you think I could be a performer?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    if you're willing is it technically taking advantage? i have a feeling @Spnneil06 will be too busy to notice your absence for a few hrs

What are you insinuating?