Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    in what conditions are the mountains ready to be claimed?

Isn't it When the pole and flag is firmly planted?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sorry ella..you better have paternity test or stabbems is yours...what do you think ?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    You guys are still awake?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Don't you know its only 7.45pm here ?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    its 10:44am here, what time is it there? or where is there?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Sorry ella..you better have paternity test or stabbems is yours...what do you think ?

Do you think i should? Or do you think that it will turn out you're themother? :o
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Do you know it's 10:45am here? Lol don't you find these time zones strange?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Ella...if Im the mother...its definitely not stabbems...however there are some very guilty faces on my fl...do you think they should be tested..?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Ella...if Im the mother...its definitely not stabbems...however there are some very guilty faces on my fl...do you think they should be tested..?

Don't you know he couldhavesnuck in when you had rocket fuel? :open_mouth: i wonder though could it be your crush that is the father!?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Can you believe it's 4:48 AM and I just got back from shopping?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    im really confused, is anyone else?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Can you believe it's 4:48 AM and I just got back from shopping?

:o why were you shopping at that time? Are you not tired?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options
    im really confused, is anyone else?

Could it be the thing i slipped in your drink that is making everything seem confusing?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    you drugged me? why?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    I'm actually exhausted, I had to take my mom stuff at the rehab place she's at since she just had a moderate surgery, and since there was a supermarket open next door I decided to shop for meals for the next few days. Can you believe that?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Don't you know he couldhavesnuck in when you had rocket fuel? :open_mouth: i wonder though could it be your crush that is the father!?
    *sigh*.. I should be so lucky...do you think its possible my crush is the father ??...

Heis the perfect man...good looking ...smart and.....just perfect <3
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    How does one obtain crushes around here?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    you drugged me? why?

Well i may have put the wrong blue one in there? :/ I think i gave you my meds and i got the keeper upper which feels weird don't you think? Do you know i just wanted it to last for 2 days? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    I'm actually exhausted, I had to take my mom stuff at the rehab place she's at since she just had a moderate surgery, and since there was a supermarket open next door I decided to shop for meals for the next few days. Can you believe that?

Oh my! I hope she's ok?!.. She clearly has a wonderful son though don't you think? :smiley:
  • determined_ella
    Options

*sigh*.. I should be so lucky...do you think its possible my crush is the father ??...

Heis the perfect man...good looking ...smart and.....just perfect <3

Do you know i felt your rush love for him when i read that? Do you know he is a very lucky man to have you crushing on him!? :love: :blush: