Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    How does one obtain crushes around here?

you have them...sometimes you don't know it.....
    a crush is wonderful...do you know one way to know if its a crush is if you smile when they send pms...you tingle a little in the nether regions when you see their profile :#
    do you know anyone that makes you feel like that ?

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options

Do you know i have many? Do you know it can take a second to fall in love?
  • determined_ella
    Options

a crush is wonderful...do you know one way to know if its a crush is if you smile when they send pms...you tingle a little in the nether regions when you see their profile :#

:joy: do you know i agree with all of what you said there?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

I smile when I get PMs from a few people. My nether regions usually aren't affected when I look at profiles though. Should I be worried?

How long does it take to climb out once you fall in?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    are well allowed to collect crushes? not sure i know how to steal them..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

No you should not be worried ....but if someone should make you tingle in future ...that's a crush....or. ..you're having some awful medical episode ...do you think you will know the difference ?
  • determined_ella
    Options

I smile when I get PMs from a few people. My nether regions usually aren't affected when I look at profiles though. Should I be worried?

How long does it take to climb out once you fall in?

Do you know it took me 6 years the last time? Do you know i don't ever want to fall in there again? But don't you realize it's harder than anything not to? :joy:
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Not sure I've never had any awful medical episodes. Are there other symptoms I should watch out for?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Would it be strange to collect people because they are beautiful/handsome/awesome and lovely? don't we all have that one extra special one that no one knows about?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options

Would it be strange to collect people because they are beautiful/handsome/awesome and lovely? don't we all have that one extra special one that no one knows about?

Is it weird that I like people more because they're really nice than what they physically look like?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    edited July 2015
    Options

:D do we?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options

Is it weird that I like people more because they're really nice than what they physically look like?

Doesn't beautiful and handsome also mean shining their beauty from the inside and not just looks?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options

Isn't beautiful and hansome also mean shining their beauty from the inside and not just looks?

You have a way with questions, are you a philosopher?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Isn't beautiful and hansome also mean shining their beauty from the inside and not just looks?

Do you think I have an imagination big enough to become a philosopher? Will you teach me all of your wisdom?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options

Do you think I have an imagination big enough to become a philosopher? Will you teach me all of your wisdom?

I find that wisdom comes from experience and can't be taught. Could I teach you to dance instead?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    do androids dream of electric sheep?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Have you tried asking Siri?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    whats a siri?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Isn't it the apple IOS?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    isnt the apple iphone operating system called iOS?