Whats for lunch today?

Options
Just wondering what everyone is having for lunch today?
I think I am going to have a salad with a home made greek yogurt basil lemon dressing and a protein bar

Replies

• frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    im having an egg salad (four egg whites + one whole egg ) with some mayo and dijon on a low carb wrap with romaine lettuce :)

i just finished it all actually :)

makes me feel awesome

the salad dressing youre making sounds awesome!! i love using greek yogurt for dressings and dips!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken (baked with sauce, no breading) on rye bread, pretzels, grape tomatoes and 2 pickle spears.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    2 crackers with turkey on
    plum
    l/f yogurt
    chicken raiders :bigsmile:
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A bowel of home made stew (lots of mixed veggies, chicken, beef mince and rich gravy stock) with a slice of wholemeal bread :)
  • NBeehler
    NBeehler Posts: 24
    Options
    Greek salad (extra black olives - yum!) with homemade greek dressing and sliced steak (from last night's bbq) on top!
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Depends. If there's pizza left from the meeting going on right now, I might have a slice of that along with my usual apple. Otherwise I'll have a macaroni lunch bowl. Still iffy on the pizza- I have to go to a reception tonight and work a conference tomorrow, and I know I'm going to be surrounded by food until at least Saturday morning. But hey, there's only so much damage you can do in one day. And I'm making cantaloupe salad and baked cauliflower and probably salt-and-pepper tofu this weekend, so I'll get some healthy tastiness in.

ETA: All these crunchy tasty salads on here are giving me a hankering. Mmm.
  • malsmom04
    malsmom04 Posts: 2
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Garden Fresco Salad from Culvers with no croutons, cheese, or dressing! I know...pretty boring but it fills me up!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i made quinoa patties and kale chips
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Toasted cinnamon rasin bagel with peanut buttter
    Emerald breakfast on the go nut & granola mix berry blend
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Chicken with Peanut Sauce.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Salad with chili peas, chili peanuts, soynuts, sliced baby carrots, fried egg, croutons, turkey breast, diced basil and oregano tomatoes, red bell pepper, topped with feta cheese and red wine vinegar.
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich, watermelon, LOTS of water, and cheerios. Wow, I must be in grade school.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Soup with barley, white beans, carrots, and made with tomato and beef broth. Oh, and lots of cheese on top, because you always need cheese!
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Homemade Three Bean Vegetarian Chili sprinkled with shredded cheese!
  • zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    having a bowl of rice, tofu with minced pork and a side of sautéed spinach. filled me up but I want more cause it tastes so good. :smile:
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Simple truth spring mixed greens

Fresh grilled chicken breast seasoned with lemon pepper

Avocado slices

Pace Picante Salsa in lieu of salad dressing
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    1 cup cold-brewed iced coffee mixed with 1 cup vanilla almond milk
    1 dark chocolate South Beach fiber bar
    2 cups water
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    Spinch salad with baked chicken pieces, green, yellow and red peppers, mozzerela cheese and fat free zesty Italian dressing.
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    2 fish tacos and 1 steak taco. The steak one was good but the fish ones were fantastic.
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    Subway... sweet onion chicken on wheat with veggies and a bag of chips. It was delicious!