Whats for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on wheat with a side of grapes :-)
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Protein bar, protein shake, Vietnamese sandwich. Sounds like a weird combo I know but it's what I'm having :smile:
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    6 ounce (fresh) grilled chicken breast, steamed green beans and unsweet iced tea.

I'm working from home today....
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lowfat cottage cheese, steamed broccoli, and a chick pea mediterranean burger!
  • ChasingAmyLiz
    ChasingAmyLiz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Homemade grilled Hawaiian bbq chicken pizza. Oh yes.
  • mrsroc2010
    mrsroc2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just devoured it but what I had was a beef hamburger patty with lettuce,tomato,onion and pickles on a wrap with a dab of spicy mustard. :blushing: and a few slices of orange.
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I made extra grilled chicken on my george forman grill last night, so 3oz. of that with mixed green lettuce and low fat balsamic.. it was delicious!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im on a chicken salad kick, so probably that.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Subway 6" ham on wheat with lettuce, spinach, tomato and onions with spicy mustard. Also, brought some carrots to crunch on with a few sesame sticks and water.
  • mylast5lbs
    mylast5lbs Posts: 25
    Options
    Went vegetarian for lunch, ate a whole bag of Bird's eye steamfresh (3.5 servings) veggies. Put a butt load of Frank's Redhot on it. Not too bad. Fear not, I will be getting my protein tonight
  • Danagirl28
    Danagirl28 Posts: 21
    Options
    grilled chicken breast strips tossed with spaghetti sauce and sprinkled with mozzarella cheese all over angel hair pasta, with a side salad and fresh cantaloupe!!!! :-)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    just enjoyed a spinach salad with: lots of spinach, an entire avocado, 1 oz unsalted peanuts, 3/4 cup seedless cucumber, a bunch of cherry tomatoes, tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar. SO GOOD!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Apple, Almonds, and Dried Apricot fruits..... sitting at a desk all day. my main meal is dinner :) can't waiiiiit
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Broke my fast at noon with an 8 ounce top sirloin petite steak, cubed and cooked in butter, with diced onions, bell peppers and mushrooms. Topped with A-1 sauce. Then I had 2 ounces of Snyder of Hanover honey mustard pretzel pieces :love: I have this combo at least twice a week-love steak and mushrooms!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Salmon burger (bunless) topped with either pineapple or corn & chili salsa (or both!), maybe red pepper hummus and some veggies on the side. And maybe a few tortilla chips to go with the salsa.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had a big salad (power greens, beets, tomatoes) and some smoked salmon & avocado on a toasted sandwich thin.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I had a Quorn chicken stir-fry in Thai chilli sauce with rice and some yogurt.

For dinner I've just had a protein smoothie consisting of 50g whey, blueberry yogurt, frozen strawberries and blueberries and milk. I shall later on have a toastie with cheese and tomato in.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Romaine Lettuce Mix with Tuna and Cucumber. I tried this new supposed Fat Free, Calorie Free, Gluten Free Ranch dressing with it. It isn't bad.

This isn't my salad but I wanted to show the dressing.

Salad-with-Walden-Farms-Ranch-Dressing.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    rotisserie chicken and cheese sammich, 3 sweet peppers, 1 plum tomato, 2 servings steamed broccoli, 1/2 avocado, San Pellegrino Blood Orange soda (Sugar OhNooos), 24 Oz water.
  • peachie1111
    Options
    trader joes chicken sausage, yogurt with fresh blueberries big glass of ice water with lemon in it!!