Blogilates 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Options
Hey guys!! For the month of May I have been following Cassey Ho's workout calendar for pilates and have fallen in LOVE. She has a 90 Day Challenge so I've decided to get organized and kick some *kitten* for June, and I'd love if you guys took the challenge too!

I've made some of my own adjustments and I'm referencing the portions from 21 Day Fix so this is exactly what I'll be doing:

gzmpm8syfmsh.jpg
cmlv4ucu6zm2.jpg

3 Veggies (1 1/4c)
2 Fruit (1 1/4c)
4 Protein (3/4c)
2 Carbohydrates (1/2c) (1/4c uncooked)
2 Healthy Fats (1/4c) - Cheese, Nuts, Avocado, Hummus
2 Seeds/Dressings/Oil (2tbsp) - PB, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil
(1200-1400 calorie plan)

The Challenge:
- 3-4Litres of Water a Day
- Eat Every 2-3 Hours
- Workout 1 Hour a Day Following Calendar
- Do not Stray from Food (except 1 YOLO meal a week by my choice)

This is an accountability thread so I'll be posting daily. I'd love if you guys did the same!

Replies

• MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm confused... are each of these check boxes a separate youtube video that you have to hunt down?
  • kaittea
    kaittea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm confused... are each of these check boxes a separate youtube video that you have to hunt down?

Yeah they're all found on her Youtube channel Blogilates. Just type the name in and it comes right up.
  • naeckas3672
    naeckas3672 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just started the 90 day plan myself! I have done it before with great success, I paired the meal plan with Pure Barre classes instead of her videos 5x a week and the pounds melted off quickly. However, as soon as I got lax about my diet afterwards I packed back on the pounds just as fast. The only problem I had during the 90 days was getting tired of chicken/fish/oatmeal/eggs and struggling to make my meals less bland. I think it is mostly because I am not that amazing of a chef.
  • kaittea
    kaittea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have just started the 90 day plan myself! I have done it before with great success, I paired the meal plan with Pure Barre classes instead of her videos 5x a week and the pounds melted off quickly. However, as soon as I got lax about my diet afterwards I packed back on the pounds just as fast. The only problem I had during the 90 days was getting tired of chicken/fish/oatmeal/eggs and struggling to make my meals less bland. I think it is mostly because I am not that amazing of a chef.

Yeah I know what you mean. I was just making really simple stuff and pretty much just eating scrambled eggs and tuna every day for a while... but I started compromising a little and using things to spice it up, like putting a little bit of spaghetti sauce with ground turkey, red pepper and broccoli. Just weird combinations like that is really fun. I try to pick something up at the grocery store that's healthy and I haven't tried before every couple weeks too now to keep myself interested.