Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Ummmm so who had IG so I can just pick and choose whose selfies I want to see? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE TODAY?????

Lots has happened, we have kids in here now, undie pics, people using bronzer to make there bewbs bigger, catfish cat fights, it's the best

I just want to look at pretty people.... Lol
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Ummmm so who had IG so I can just pick and choose whose selfies I want to see? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE TODAY?????

Lots has happened, we have kids in here now, undie pics, people using bronzer to make there bewbs bigger, catfish cat fights, it's the best

@That1Chick_Brit Should just look into a mirror. ;)
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

ACFA0.jpg
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    Not from rn but was from earlier today, before I went out to run..tf47ilyky36k.jpg

S'what you run in?! <3

Great transformation

Huh?

I stalked your profile.... :pensive:
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

ACFA0.jpg

Ha!!! That sums up 90% of it!
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

ACFA0.jpg

Ha!!! That sums up 90% of it!

Isn't it just GRAND!!!!!!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

@That1Chick_Brit Should just look into a mirror. ;)

D'awwww that was very sweet ❤️
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Been seeing a lot of that on my feed lately...so it's in the forums too?
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Not from rn but was from earlier today, before I went out to run..tf47ilyky36k.jpg

S'what you run in?! <3

Great transformation

Huh?

I stalked your profile.... :pensive:

Oh thank you! That wasn't but lIke a lb difference but I noticed a big change. I was taking it works fat fighters and thermofit and watching what I ate
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

Ooh, I missed the bronzer bewbs and undies haha
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Been seeing a lot of that on my feed lately...so it's in the forums too?

Non stop
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

Once you see it, you will know right away, tis quite obvious ;D @hithisischelsea624

Was it recent? Lol
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    *Cough* What page number? *Cough*
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

Once you see it, you will know right away, tis quite obvious ;D @hithisischelsea624

Was it recent? Lol

Oh yes ;D

Was it recent? Lol

Oh yes ;D

You low key talking bout me? Lol
  • Lakias12ross
    Lakias12ross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ivoxhnx7o5uj.jpeg
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

My question too haha
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I'm not on here enough to keep up with it all...need daily cliff notes.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

Tee hee hee
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    @ForeverFishing

Let's not forget the one lying about a certain illness or death for attention ....... yet she's all over the forums on the day she suffered her loss....

He story is repulsive and a slap in the face to those that have really suffered.