Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    zav7lw66ugm1.jpeg

Incredible eyes
  • Randy70Wats
    Randy70Wats Posts: 331 Member
    zav7lw66ugm1.jpeg

Incredible eyes

Thanks ;)
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Good lookin people on here I see :*
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg
    This little lady got some new riding pants and jersey tonight!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Happy early Birthday to me :) Havin' some...and by some i mean A LOT of shots tonight :)
  • Randy70Wats
    Nice pants
  • HaideeJo13
    Nice pants

THANKS!!!!!! I am pretty in love with them!!!!
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg
    This little lady got some new riding pants and jersey tonight!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Happy early Birthday to me :) Havin' some...and by some i mean A LOT of shots tonight :)

Drink 5 for me!! Lol happy bday
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    p3mncm95eogq.jpg

He feels amazing when he's there...after a long day he's all I need. Wine...thanks for always being there when I need you. ;)
  • Randy70Wats
    p3mncm95eogq.jpg

He feels amazing when he's there...after a long day he's all I need. Wine...thanks for always being there when I need you. ;)

Great tats!
  • HaideeJo13
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Thank you! I already drank the 5 for you... and the 5 for me... sooo.... someone else needs five drank for them ;)
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Thank you! I already drank the 5 for you... and the 5 for me... sooo.... someone else needs five drank for them ;)

I've had several myself, but please, I'll take 5!
  • Randy70Wats
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Oh pick me!...pick me!
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Happy birthday @HaideeJo13
  • HaideeJo13
    Bbg340 wrote: »
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Thata a great pic!!! Awesome suit!!

Thank you thank you! :)
  • HaideeJo13
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Oh pick me!...pick me!

Lol done!! I will.drink plenty, trust me! It's my cheat weekend!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Anyone else want to see her pick up the guitar and rock out??
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Oh pick me!...pick me!

What are you drinking?
  • Randy70Wats
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Oh pick me!...pick me!

My cheat weekend too
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Anyone else want to see her pick up the guitar and rock out??

As a bass player, oh Hell yes!
  • HaideeJo13
    RNZLR44 wrote: »
    3i4hrztc1zm0.jpg

Happy birthday @HaideeJo13

Thank you! It's actually not till the 13th but I'm celebrating tonight haha