Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Work lets out early in summer Fridays. No one was available so I took myself out for a cocktail and lunch at an outdoor cafe. Bellini anyone?d028in1mo7ud.jpeg

Yes please :blush:
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    brn3u3q48nyj.jpg
    qp1kr9mq2ktv.jpg

Ok, technically not selfies, or right now. But this was yesterday, me performing my best man duties as my best friends wedding.

You look awesome Ash!! I hope you had a great time at the wedding
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    qbh5u6a2j02u.jpeg
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    brn3u3q48nyj.jpg
    qp1kr9mq2ktv.jpg

Ok, technically not selfies, or right now. But this was yesterday, me performing my best man duties as my best friends wedding.

Great pics. I'd invite you to my wedding if I hadn't already been married 16 years.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Looking good Ash ☺
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    brn3u3q48nyj.jpg
    qp1kr9mq2ktv.jpg

I love weddings. You look fabulous. Such a genuine happy smile
  • synchkat
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    qbh5u6a2j02u.jpeg

what a great way to dress up a dress. Looking great
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
  • synchkat
    Options
    Chips and wine....doin just fine
    331dgdsazpdr.jpg
  • synchkat
    Options
    Before I get drunk, here's me after 3 Cuba Libre's. Only like.... 30 more to come :) The night is still young and the bartender is being too generous with the drinks and his cheesy chat up lines :wink: :joy:ymong3jcqzsj.jpg

yummy one of my favourite drinks. Enjoy
  • synchkat
    Options
    I really need to tidy up
    and @whogothooch it is divine.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Before I get drunk, here's me after 3 Cuba Libre's. Only like.... 30 more to come :) The night is still young and the bartender is being too generous with the drinks and his cheesy chat up lines :wink: :joy:ymong3jcqzsj.jpg

Looking gorgeous!!!
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    what kind of wine you you drinking, @synchkat ? I'm getting a red for my red meat tonight, but i might pick up a bottle of Savignon Blanc since this weekend is supposed to be hot as balls
  • synchkat
    Options
    what kind of wine you you drinking, @synchkat ? I'm getting a red for my red meat tonight, but i might pick up a bottle of Savignon Blanc since this weekend is supposed to be hot as balls

@WeekendWarriorTX I love Sauv blanc on hot days. This is Villa Maria from New Zealand. Kim Crawford is my fave but this was on sale.
    What kind of reds do you like?
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

@WeekendWarriorTX I love Sauv blanc on hot days. This is Villa Maria from New Zealand. Kim Crawford is my fave but this was on sale.
    What kind of reds do you like?

@synchkat i only drink SB from the Marlborough region of NZ :heart: for reds i usually prefer South American, either Malbec, Cab, or Carmenere if i'm feeling saucy