Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    brn3u3q48nyj.jpg
    qp1kr9mq2ktv.jpg

Ok, technically not selfies, or right now. But this was yesterday, me performing my best man duties as my best friends wedding.

DUUUUUUUDE!!!!

I miss my Mohawk
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    what kind of wine you you drinking, @synchkat ? I'm getting a red for my red meat tonight, but i might pick up a bottle of Savignon Blanc since this weekend is supposed to be hot as balls

@WeekendWarriorTX I love Sauv blanc on hot days. This is Villa Maria from New Zealand. Kim Crawford is my fave but this was on sale.
    What kind of reds do you like?

@synchkat i only drink SB from the Marlborough region of NZ :heart: for reds i usually prefer South American, either Malbec, Cab, or Carmenere if i'm feeling saucy

um ya re the Sauv Blancs. They really are the best. I like really meaty reds.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    I liked @moijo0 green filter so I figured I'd highlight my Irish features, too.nkq8fdkjsv8m.jpg

Love this picture of you!!
  • Markjames82
    Options
    tsv05lzjdl22.jpg

Decided at 9pm I should do some weight training, back to the sofa for more OITNB & steak

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg
  • synchkat
    Options
    tsv05lzjdl22.jpg

Decided at 9pm I should do some weight training, back to the sofa for more OITNB & steak

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

That's all the steak you're having???? I really want steak now
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    have mercy
  • Markjames82
    Options
    tsv05lzjdl22.jpg

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

That's all the steak you're having???? I really want steak now

Yup! Just topping my macros off :)
  • Markjames82
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    [quote="Markjames82;36831256"

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

Where are your greens?[/quote]

Rice maxed out my carb macros, didn't have room for em
  • synchkat
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    [quote="Markjames82;36831256"

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

Where are your greens?

Rice maxed out my carb macros, didn't have room for em[/quote]

Max, being of the older generation, is just concerned about your fibre....as all old, um older, men are :p
  • synchkat
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    tsv05lzjdl22.jpg

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

Two things. I like your ink but I'm afraid the steak is distracting me because it seems so small. And now I would like a glass of red wine.

I kinda feel with where he's pointing we shouldn't be using the words small
  • Markjames82
    Options
    tsv05lzjdl22.jpg

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

Two things. I like your ink but I'm afraid the steak is distracting me because it seems so small. And now I would like a glass of red wine.

It isn't that tiny, it's the angle of the photo, swear down! And have said wine! I'm thinking of having a scotch!
  • Markjames82
    Options
    ChrisR0se wrote: »
    71x48ixbcp16.jpeg
    Because it's selfie:thirty

I want to touch your boobs. Not in a pervy way.

Haha!! Boooooobies
  • synchkat
    Options
    tsv05lzjdl22.jpg

oiji3w48zyd5.jpg

I kinda feel with where he's pointing we shouldn't be using the words small

I also felt that perhaps I should put a disclaimer in my post of *no innuendo intended* but I was hoping nobody would notice.....

I've had wine. My noticing skills are on high alert