Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    sure add me if you like
  • chrisbinman
    chrisbinman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some new friends who can relate to this journey.
  • Mandarinmarmelade
    Mandarinmarmelade Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'd love to make some new friends, anyone feel free to add me! 😊
    (I'm very new to this app/website)
  • formstar
    formstar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    need friends. hit me up!
  • nautilus88
    nautilus88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just looking to meet like minded people in living a healthy lifestyle. :)
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    sure
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Just restarted looking for fun and active friends
  • kaygirlhey
    kaygirlhey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've never done this with friends, always by myself, so I think it's time to try something new! Feel free to add me all :)
  • alevbrant
    alevbrant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I'm doing the Keto thing to lose about 15 pounds then switch to a more balanced macro ratio, and maintaining with moderate, at minimum exercise. I love hearing what others are doing and how their process is coming along.
  • Wrightyy90
    Wrightyy90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey people! 👋 on my journey to cut and bulk, Currently cutting to 18% bodyfat!
    Right now I’m at 22% I’m getting there slowly! Would be great to have new friends on here, Love a good laugh and chats! 😀
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends. I have A LOT to lose! Around 100. Feel free to add me. I'll accept all!
  • ClevelandMike159
    ClevelandMike159 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add!
  • riverchick22
    riverchick22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Di and and I'm new. More Friends is definitely what I need!!
  • pam5762
    pam5762 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me ! :) thanks !
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    On here daily,love to see people reach there goals :) allways supportive a friend :)
  • epicabundance
    epicabundance Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Aloha my fitness pals🌸

I'm glad to be a part of this Keto friendly community!

Not sure anyone has experienced the low fat & protein, high produce diet which I was on for many many years and then started to notice a gut inflammation that no matter what I did or how little I ate would never deminish🙉🙈🙊

Until Keto basically rescued me (and my inflamed gut). It was an interesting journey... kind of opened my eyes as to what GMO produce does do one's body without touching any wheat, corn, rice and soy ie: the other GMO foods🧐😝

As the saying goes, the body never lies ~unlike "healthy"🤥foods that may🤫
  • DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Please add me everyone. Thanks!
  • jamierg89
    jamierg89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ah, now I feel pressured to be funny :#

I usually surprise myself when I accidentally say something funny in conversation, see how uptight I am?

I've been using myfitnesspal on and off for years and just discovered this online forum thing. I've gained 30 pounds gradually over the course of the past 6 years. I also feel like I've been dieting for the past 4 years and spinning my wheels, gaining and losing within a 10 pound range. So, I'm tired of playing games and just want to get to maintenance!

I am a 5 foot 5 and 3/4 in woman, if I wasn't so uptight I would just tell you I'm 5'6 :smiley:, as of this morning I weigh 174.4 lb, I'm 29. My current goal is to cut fat and gain muscle (I know I like to do things the hard way) so I'm not sure what weight I will end up, but I'm thinking around 160 would probably be good.

I started becoming much more plant-based in my diet in Summer 2017 and I found it makes me feel the best and most healthy, so I'm gonna try and keep that up. My calorie consumption ranges from 1600-2000 depending on my activity levels.

Always welcome to new friends and ideas!