Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• gojolida
    gojolida Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    looking for vegetarian friends who are logging every day!! let's do this!
  • roparish
    roparish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m new to mfp and would like to meet new friends, could always use more inspiration
  • Viataf
    Viataf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Im hoping to curb my life and love the healthy life! Im a week in so far and I feel better than I thought! Now lets hope I dont encounter any serious hurdles (safety first!), especially since ill start Brazilian jiu jutsu!

Fell free to add me 🤗
  • thenewclassy
    thenewclassy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends for inspiration!
  • gdyson6126
    gdyson6126 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m a fat man needing support. I’m determined to be a slim man :):) friends would be great!
  • ABUhealthy
    ABUhealthy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    Mr motivator they call me ;)
  • BeAlwaysBlooming
    BeAlwaysBlooming Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Haley! I'm a 29-year-old woman from Michigan, I'm a newlywed, I'm trying to lose 60 lbs, and I would genuinely love to have a few more friends on here. I love the friends I do have, but I want to be held very accountable to weight loss, and part of that is a strong support system! I love commenting on people's accomplishments and helping people through the tough times.

Please feel free to add me!
  • eshoregal2873
    eshoregal2873 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Loving this app. Every time I think I want to nibble on munchies, I remember I have to add that food on here.

I have a wedding dress to fit into and about 3 or 4 more pounds to go so I can walk down the aisle comfortably in that beautiful dress.

Anyhoo... Looking for MFP friends to keep me motivated and stay healthy with.

Peace out.
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job, Tina!
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fairly new here and working though an intentional journey to get more fit!
  • lrobb41
    lrobb41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes needing lots of motivation
  • RebeccaTroth
    RebeccaTroth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also in need of some extra inspiration! I keep coming back to my fitness Pal but really struggle to make it a full time habit. Good luck to everyone on their journeys!
  • rafajitas
    rafajitas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Need some buddies!
  • av_2905
    av_2905 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would love to meet some new people! I'm down 50 pounds and I've been logging daily for 4 months straight. I'd love to be motivated with others!
  • MrA2fit
    MrA2fit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Could use some motivation
  • milley1985
    milley1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi can't get into my old account so lost all my old friends so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tatib4u
    Tatib4u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are serious about your goals!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    add me
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm getting back into the groove of things and need some peeps for support! :) a lot of the people on my friends list haven't logged in a while... thanks!