Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• shaske829
    shaske829 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I have been keto for a little over a year. Down almost 30 lbs. Would love some low carb/keto friends. ♡
  • Carneyje3
    Carneyje3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Need some encouraging and accountability Pals. Add me!
  • garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • devonboland577
    devonboland577 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to get in shape for my wedding in May. Could always use the extra motivation!
  • rj121615
    rj121615 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody. New to MFP . gained 100 pounds since my thyroid cancer surgery. Working on getting fit again. Would love the support, motivation and insights of others so feel free to add
  • mandizz317
    mandizz317 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used MFP a couple years ago and lost just over 40 lbs. I have gained back a good chunk of it and I’m back here with that same goal. I like friends who post and are invested in keeping each other motivated! Add me!
  • ledabozbozboz
    ledabozbozboz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, add me! Let's motivate each other. Greetings from the Netherlands.
  • emilyjcros
    emilyjcros Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I could do with some new friends to help with motivation/staying accountable! I'm 23 and from the UK, trying to lose the extra pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • NyteRaptor
    NyteRaptor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started my fitness adventure a few weeks ago after a really tough spot. I would love to meet some people to get in shape together
  • NQHS1981
    NQHS1981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly and I could use motivation. I'm hoping to heal leaky gut/clear my psoriasis (any weight loss will be a benefit). Eliminated dairy, sugar, alcohol, coffee, most gluten. Doing my best to stick with protein / fruit / vegetables (all organic, grass fed). Drinking half my body weight in oz of PH water. Yoga/zumba/boxing (speed bag), walking and weight bearing exercise for fitness. My issue is that now I am eating 3 meals and snacks per day I find I way more hungry than before when I was eating almost nothing every day (seriously, like an apple and a cup of coffee for the whole day). Also taking probiotics, drinking kefir.

Healing your gut can take a year or more so this is my new lifestyle and not a diet per se. There will be cheat days....because if you ain't cheatin you aint eatin!
  • timbakner
    timbakner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got locked out of my old account, had to make a new one. Add me!!!
  • HeavyRain33
    HeavyRain33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could do with some help/info as am new here ✌️🙏 Thankyou kindly.
  • Gingernats741
    Gingernats741 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm sometimes sporadic with logging but I'm always around!
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site awhile...lost some pounds...gained some back. Now I'm trying to get back in the groove. I'm 41, childfree, married, battle PCOS and hypothyroidism but don't do restriction diets (but I'll totally borrow your awesome keto, paleo, vegan, fruitarian, whatever recipe if it looks delicious). Add me!
  • kerryc3088
    kerryc3088 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    motivation needed here too :) add me if you wish :smiley:
  • sdoyle3241
    sdoyle3241 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    👋😃 Meee! 😁
  • sparkle301
    sparkle301 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi looking 4 friends and motivation plz feel free 2 add me