Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• afaulknerscs3205
    Options
    Could definitely use some friends to help me on this journey!
  • MrRed90
    MrRed90 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    G’day folks gimme an add I’m on daily, could use some extra motivation:)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...
    And if you like to snapchat :
    Jerrymoody666
  • maryannefuller
    maryannefuller Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends, I’m new to this and really wanna stick to it :)
  • liznevins1
    liznevins1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i started this with 87 pounds to lose, i have lost 35 so i am getting there, i need some friends to help with support and motivation.
  • laurajeanson86
    laurajeanson86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I started using this app to lose my baby weight. It’s been 2 months and I’ve lost 10kg. Now I’m looking to maintain my weight.
  • amily0451
    amily0451 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me add me please <3
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I could really use some new friends to help me achieve my last 10 pounds. I sit at a desk all day and it is a struggle to keep the weight off. I have been able to lose a lot of weight doing deskercise's while at work. I am on daily and love the interaction with my fellow MFP teammates. Feel free to add me...please!!!
  • Haloatlas
    Haloatlas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • Mansfield93
    Mansfield93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the app but started working out over a year ago. I'm down 50lbs. But I'm stuck now. Any tips would be great.
  • pgb3050
    pgb3050 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!!!
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hey, I am always looking for friends. Feel free to add me!!
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Tbh..I cant remember if I wrote in here last week or not aha..30 yr old married mom of 2..busy schedules..loves to have drinks and snacks on the weekends with the fam..but realize that ended up being my entire last year on mat leave ha so now i need to get my *kitten* back on track on lose this weight and kick the boredom eating or sugar addiction to the curb. I need all the help I can get folks. Im hopeless lol add me so your success can motivate me!
  • premiummoose
    premiummoose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new to MFP and I’m just trying to add some new people so I feel like I have some accountability lol. Just a little bit about me: I’m 18, female, and starting college next year. I love movies, painting, exercise, and dogs.
    If you think we’re at all compatible / can help each other, feel free to shoot me a message any time!!
  • Saradm101
    Saradm101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello.. from the UK and is looking for friends.. please feel free to add me! Thanks
  • kverde580
    kverde580 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome any motivation! :)
  • Trubamaboy
    Trubamaboy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new
  • bfmv102004
    bfmv102004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I was active on here a while ago and lost 25 pounds before my wedding. Then due to the wedding and honeymoon, I’ve been MIA for a couple months because I was maintaining my weight...so I didn’t have to get any more alterations on my dress so close to the wedding. Anyways I’ve gained about 10 pounds over the course of the honeymoon and Thanksgiving and am currently back to 22 pounds lost.

I’m back at it to give it my all to continue my weight loss journey and wouldn’t mind some new friends along the way 😀 feel free to add me!
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on daily. I like to chat and eat pizza.