Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• hmkiesel
    hmkiesel Posts: 27 Member
    feel free to add me!! I have an open diary and log EVERYTHING I eat. I don't have a lot of friends yet but when I started connecting with people I realized how much it helps!!!
  • SlayDaCat
    SlayDaCat Posts: 2 Member
    Hi 👋
  • adonaelkins
    adonaelkins Posts: 3 Member
    I really need all the encouragement I can get 🥰
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Please add me. Need all the motivation in the world.
  • michellel96003
    michellel96003 Posts: 7 Member
    I need help to not gain during the last two weeks of December.
  • Wannabhealthier
    Wannabhealthier Posts: 7 Member
    Any Illinois mfp members that want to be friends...or anyone else of course...
  • chrisahubbard
    chrisahubbard Posts: 201 Member
    Any Illinois mfp members that want to be friends...or anyone else of course...

Not Illinois but close. Indiana
  • AprilWhine
    AprilWhine Posts: 7 Member
    I'm retired, walking over 10k steps per day. Have lost 42 lbs so far with 60 more to go. Would love to see more updates on my home page, I want to see everyone succeed!
  • AprilWhine
    AprilWhine Posts: 7 Member
    How do you add friends?

This is how I'm adding friends on my computer:

Click the name, you get a popup window. Click the name in that window again, takes you to a page where you can add them as a friend.

I just added you. :smile:
  • hannahm120
    hannahm120 Posts: 34 Member
    Please feel free to add me for support. I've logged every day since mid October and am down 11lbs so far. We don't have to do this alone!
  • Orangecandlesky
    Orangecandlesky Posts: 17 Member
    Hell yeah! :smile:
  • NadiaRobbins95
    NadiaRobbins95 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m not sure if I’m inspirational or motivational, but I’d like some friends to keep me on track and talk to about our similar goals! (Weight loss)
  • Taylor__24
    Taylor__24 Posts: 18 Member
    Retired military...always looking for new friends to make this fitness journey more fun! Add away!
  • halfadaniel
    halfadaniel Posts: 12 Member
    Ive lost over 100lbs, 50 left o:) . All feel free to add me if I can help in anyway
  • 3rdperception
    3rdperception Posts: 1 Member
    Anybody in the Houston area?
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Would love to have more active friends on here! :)
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    I could always use new friends to help keep me motivated :) I work out 3-5 times a week, and I’m Always trying to eat healthy. Although I do have cheat days & cheat meals. and always enjoy the holidays.
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Feel free to add me !!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Olay!!!!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Hi everyone! I'd love to have some accountability friends on here.

A bit about me -- about four years I was diagnosed with a gluten allergy, spurring me to start eating cleaner and finally lose weight. I returned to Weight Watchers, where I was able to lose 60 lbs, reclaimed Lifetime status, and became a runner in the process.

I unfortunately have put on a few of my pounds back since the summer due to stress. And I also have found myself struggling with WW's food limitations as I am now a half-marathoner and I work out normally twice a day, with strength training in the morning and running/Zumba in the evening. I'm now working with a sports nutritionist to lose those few pounds I gained and make sure I'm fueling myself properly, and she suggested I use MyFitnessPal.

I'm looking forward to learning lots and continuing my fitness journey!