• Jrowson1990
    Jrowson1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need help with the motivation.
  • GabbieRunsAllDay
    GabbieRunsAllDay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I love more friends!
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have just finished the Camiño de Santiago in Spain and getting back into the weights/cardio mix..... anyone want to join me.....add away 😀😀😀
  • blainsgains
    blainsgains Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii! My name's Emma. I've been on here for 30 days, and currently completing week 4 of the Couch to 5k, and trying to incorporate strength training into a cardio heavy lifestyle. I'm a drama grad, live in London and work in a bakery. Looking for pep-peeps and fitness parents to keep me on the right track. :D

Feel free to say hello - it'd be lovely to meet you!
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @zachduden
    Is it cool to add people just ‘cause you love their face? 😁

I tried to add you but either my MFP app is malfunctioning or my phone is. Either way it just keeps saying “Loading...”

Please add me!

Thanks!
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii! My name's Emma. I've been on here for 30 days, and currently completing week 4 of the Couch to 5k, and trying to incorporate strength training into a cardio heavy lifestyle. I'm a drama grad, live in London and work in a bakery. Looking for pep-peeps and fitness parents to keep me on the right track. :D

Feel free to say hello - it'd be lovely to meet you!

Hello Emma! I’m Angelique. Nice to meet you!
    Where do I find this “couch to 5k”?
    I don’t know peppy I am right now, but I’m working my way back!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hello....always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Ted_perfectworld
    Ted_perfectworld Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • barberportia
    barberportia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more motivation
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Always can use more friends. Add add add!!!
  • jocyymart
    jocyymart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    STARTED THE GYM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE TONIGHT. I FEEL GREAT! Can not wait to see and document my progress! #NewbieInTheCommunity #AddMe #LetsBeFriends #Motivate :)
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Me I always love to have more support. I am a 42-year-old work at home mother to two teens. I live in Arizona and need to lose at least 40lbs :)
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll help along the way.
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am a desk jockey and would love some friends to help share ideas on how to stay fit while sitting all day. Please add me!!
  • RestinPFunk
    RestinPFunk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends for motivation and accountability!
  • DoingTheImpossible
    DoingTheImpossible Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me I always love to have more support. I am a 42-year-old work at home mother to two teens. I live in Arizona and need to lose at least 40lbs :)

Hi. I could use the support as well. I have a lot more to lose than you but would welcome the support and motivation.

• Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me My name is Nicole. Yes that is my pic for the month bc I love Chris Cornell and he died this month. Call me a nerd. Fav artist. He has meaning. I have lost 15lbs in less than a month actually and I will continue. I work full time and I will graduate college next week. So I am strong independant woman not to young but not old. I need motivation and will give it. Kick *kitten* everyone good luck on your journey
  • BecksMSW
    BecksMSW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New here looking for friends and motivation
  • 4LeafMint
    4LeafMint Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends who are into weightlifting and HIIT and clean eating 💪🏼🏋️‍♂️🏃‍♂️🥑