Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• ColdTurkeyplus1ColdTurkeyplus1 Posts: 139Member Member Posts: 139Member Member
    Always looking to help motivate and to be motivated!
  • garethclement2009garethclement2009 Posts: 132Member Member Posts: 132Member Member
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
    edited June 14
  • sk1998mfpsk1998mfp Posts: 36Member Member Posts: 36Member Member
    Feel free to add:)
  • freedomhorsefreedomhorse Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi! I just restarted My Fitness Pal. I'd like some friends in this journey to get health. I have a plan to lose 50 pounds over time by following my food calorie goals and through exercise. I'm excited and motivated. Share if you can. Thank you. Margaret
  • BehindtheMicBehindtheMic Posts: 1,737Member Member Posts: 1,737Member Member
    Back again with my world changed. Went through a major accident and needing some support and motivation. Let’s be friends and chat. From Kentucky here!
  • KevinWH87KevinWH87 Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Wow that's a lot of comments! Anyone please feel free to add me. I am new and in need of friends
  • Lieveling73Lieveling73 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I definitely need motivation and support and giving it is just as important. Midlife, single, shiftworker, trying to eat more plants, attempting to like exercise again. I have been the Queen of Excuses the last 6 years, which needs to be changed.
  • JessT1299JessT1299 Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    Add me, please 😁
  • Justn83Justn83 Posts: 4,856Member Member Posts: 4,856Member Member
    Yeah! Where you at? :)
  • Naturally_MonicaNaturally_Monica Posts: 244Member Member Posts: 244Member Member
    Need motivational people ASAP 😅
  • Steakman39Steakman39 Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
  • erikalouise7erikalouise7 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    Feel free to add me, I love new friends!!
  • kjmoore212000kjmoore212000 Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Looking to add any and all accountability friends to share my journey with. I have a goal of losing 120lbs and in it for the long haul. Please feel free to send a friend request.
  • Mattyfit2014Mattyfit2014 Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    I’m back after a break and could do with some new friends and accountability to help us get through this journey. Feel free to add me
  • flyingshoes48flyingshoes48 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I can always use extra motivation.

I love reading success stories, and fails (so I know I’m not alone... lol)

I love getting ideas of what to eat from other peoples food diaries.

Hi, my name is Dawne. I am 43 years old. I started 3 years ago, and lost over 75 pounds in 1 year!

I am 5’3 1/2 inches tall. I started at 254 lbs and finished that first year out at 174.

Then, I moved home (from Washington to Ohio.) and I hate it here. I slowly gained back up to 211 lbs.

I had stopped doing mfp for a while, had a health scare (surgery) and yanked my head out of my butt!

All that hard work for nothing!

My current weight is 204 lbs, I’ve opened up this new mfp account, and can use friends.

Friend me please!
  • garethclement2009garethclement2009 Posts: 132Member Member Posts: 132Member Member
    everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
    edited June 14
  • Jackie051967Jackie051967 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Would love some new friends
  • TreensdreamsTreensdreams Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    Yes I'm always looking for new friends
  • PeacefulTommPeacefulTomm Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Im new to the forum diabetic nothing worked especially the diet that the nutritionist suggested Just started low carb. I could use a friend or 12
  • chelsiemae3chelsiemae3 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Yes, add me! I love seeing everyone's progress and journey.