Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options
1171617171718171917201722»

Replies

• Neon_hippie
    Neon_hippie Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 22
    Options
    Back on MFP after a hiatus. Wanted to say hello to everyone who is fighting that good fight to stay in the game. Since the newsfeed was taken away and the activity feed is much harder to get to...those couple of clicks make all the difference...it's hard to give a lot of support, but I'm here for it. I am working on losing weight and getting fitter, please add me if you'd like!
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello 👋🏼 Welcome!
  • fable1986
    fable1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me. I am looking for more motivation.
  • TinLicker77
    TinLicker77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday all. Jumping back in after a looooooong break from MFP. Would love some new friends to help stay motivated. Please add me!
  • WeightsMaster
    WeightsMaster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I would like to make new friends to do sports together and discuss dieting. I’ve been doing it for 5 y now, with a couple of years of breaks in total. I know much about the stuff, however I need to refresh my know a bit.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Add me of like
  • KAurora5336
    KAurora5336 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to My fitness pal. Really enjoy the app and interested to talk to others to find out what else is useful in this be besides the food diary and calorie counter
  • BenjaminSwanson2656
    BenjaminSwanson2656 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey fitness pals! I'm Ben and new to this app. Recently I've been focusing more on my physical health than I have in the past and would love to get to know some other people in the same boat to motivate each other! Have a good day!
  • petersmatthewadam
    petersmatthewadam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) going on the journey to get fit for my wedding in 2 years! Gotta start early to get the most out of it
  • Mamakat2889
    Mamakat2889 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How can I add people? This layout is so weird
  • Mmyers924
    Mmyers924 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Could use community support and motivation. Can add me if you’d like to 😬
  • kirksie1973
    kirksie1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Please feel free to add. Always need help with motivation and support
    Pam