Replies

• mikew4242
    mikew4242 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends..i log everyday
  • Enriquo91
    Enriquo91 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Historically hard-(weight)-loser here, but have found my stride and plan on lifelong consistency!

Striving to provide hope to what's possible naturally: down a total of 66kg (37.6kg of which as an MFP user).

Always keen on new friends, so feel free to add!
  • kennethleftwich
    kennethleftwich Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 16
    Options
    Long time MFP user. Don’t have many friends on the platform. I’ve lost over 100+ lbs over last 4 years. Now work out 5 times a week daily. Looking for motivation accountability and encouragement! Add me!
  • Shannon30906
    Shannon30906 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome! 😁😎
  • samuelshofet
    samuelshofet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Sam here. Pleasure to get to know everyone. Never really had much luck with fitness and nutrition. I’m 42 and I’m hoping to change that. Ended up having kidney stones, three times in the last nine months, and one of my coworkers who is a fitness pal veteran, finally convince me to take a step and try again for the millionth time. I’m a little more hopeful this time because I’m being more realistic, I’m not trying to be perfect, but just make a little baby steps every day. Hoping to get to know and learn from everybody and hopefully motivate the rest of you.
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Friends are always welcomed! I turned 60 a couple of months ago, but my brain still thinks it's younger! Just getting back on MFP after being gone for a few years. Lost about 65 pounds before, but due to issues causing me to be sedentary, it has crept back on... Time to get back to work on this! Love the comradery on here, and promise to be supportive! :)
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Always open to new friends
  • sothisismetrying
    sothisismetrying Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!
    Been on here almost a month and am currently working on adding exercise. I need some guidance and motivation, but am unsure what I want to do.

Always looking for friends and hope you add me🫶🏻
  • JPBeastfield
    JPBeastfield Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello again! I’ve been on this app before and did so-so. I’m getting ready to turn 44 in a few days, and it’s time to start really listening and taking care of my body.

I have a wife and six kids - three of which are older, three that are still between the ages of 9 and 13. I want to be able to be there for them. It’s not like I’m on death’s doorstep, but I shouldn’t get winded going up the steps or plane wiffleball for five minutes!!

Would love some company and maybe make some good friends along the way!

~Jason
  • orangetheoryaddict
    orangetheoryaddict Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on here for a few months. But looking to meet new people!
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    UK based fiftysomething looking to keep the flab off and maintain the muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • SeraBlvd
    SeraBlvd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello From Pasadena-SGV-LA Verne CA!
    No idea what I'm doing but trying..Here to reciprocate inspo, motivation, and welcome suggestions through this shared journey and resource. ☀️
  • lisagclonmel3016
    lisagclonmel3016 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 20
    Options
    Have tried to add people but unable to for some reason, please send a request, would love some weight loss support and motivation. Would be great to see open diary’s too ☺️
  • pretty3514
    pretty3514 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • SensibleAsh9984
    SensibleAsh9984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Looking for some Friends to just Chat with and Keep Me Motivated to keep Going!
  • I7300
    I7300 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Back at it again, with a different goal in mind, this time it's getting to the gym and toning up!. Feel free to add 😁
  • jenayamortenson25
    jenayamortenson25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I would love to have some friends to stalk... Errrrr.... I mean motivate each other! ;)

Hahaha! Added! :)

Thank you im 12 years old and I'm 191.8 Pounds im so unhappy with my weight so I'm trying my best to get in more shape thank you
  • bekkachea
    bekkachea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I would love to make new friends on this journey of health ✨😊
  • Shannon30906
    Shannon30906 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends 😁