Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mestremartin
    mestremartin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello from Toronto ! I just got back on track after a back injury... I love the community and support from here.. all the best.
  • Thelazyegg
    Thelazyegg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for some friends/accountability partners! I’m 39, from the UK with about 14lbs to lose.

After the year from hell I’ve fallen off the diet and exercise wagon but I’m fast approaching my 40th birthday and I want to be the best version of myself I can be.
  • lisagclonmel3016
    lisagclonmel3016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday…I know everyone always says that but I HAVE TO DO IT, friends appreciated ☺️ feel free to add
  • JeremyM0510
    JeremyM0510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m Jeremy, 42, Midwest, I love to inspire and be inspired. Always looking for opportunities so don’t hesitate to reach out or follow etc
  • michaelsumaguiayalaland
    Options
    5% body fat to burn! add me thanks!
  • Escoa008
    Escoa008 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    Starting over again and looking for friends for motivation.
  • Amber_Dawnn
    Amber_Dawnn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello cant figure out how to add friends without using email please add me am active daily.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    UK-based 50 year-old looking to keep off the middle-aged spread and maintain muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Positions Vacant: Friends lol I need friends
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I need that friend motivation to get into summer shape. I know we can motivate each other to improve.
  • gntr73
    gntr73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Im from Iowa and just upgraded to Premium. I love this app as it helps me see what I am putting into my body. Im down a few pounds already since May 1st and my goal is 20 lbs. I will be there by July 1st. Looking for friends who are committed to their goals.
  • RhysL5982
    RhysL5982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Back on here looking for new friends
  • jd19h143
    jd19h143 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a pain to add friends here, lol.
  • Belacolina
    Belacolina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have more friends for motivation!
  • DayVid23
    DayVid23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll always take more friends and motivation!!!
  • IsaisaLily
    IsaisaLily Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    gntr73 wrote: »
    Hello Im from Iowa and just upgraded to Premium. I love this app as it helps me see what I am putting into my body. Im down a few pounds already since May 1st and my goal is 20 lbs. I will be there by July 1st. Looking for friends who are committed to their goals.

I have a 20 pound goal, too. I lost my first 2 pounds last week and hope I'm doing what I need to to keep it up this week. Do you like weights, cardio, or both?
  • Lynniebin1215
    Lynniebin1215 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Would love to have some friends on here. Getting back into health and fitness again after being sick for so so long. Just looking forward to feeling like myself again!
  • LiQiaoYan0820
    LiQiaoYan0820 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm from Taiwan, currently living in Irvine, CA, and I'm happy to be here to share more about exercise and diet!