Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Returning again, hoping to get back into the habit of logging and finally see the back of the 10kg that the covid years added.

Could always use more friends on here to brighten up my feed :smiley:
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone!! I’m always looking for new friends here. Feel free to add me! 😁
  • bethbeccaleber
    bethbeccaleber Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 24
    Options
    Restarting my weight loss journey after having a baby! Please add me. I need help with accountability.
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Used MFP to lose weight pre-kid. Now that my kids are 4 & 7 it is time to put a little focus back on myself. I need all the friends and accountability I can get. Please friend me.
  • RachJ1991
    RachJ1991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my fitness journey after getting my goal weight and then dropping the ball and not maintaining it. This time around, I'm doing the 6-month weight loss, 6-month bulk, then 6-month tone. Looking for friends for more accountability.
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to lose this tire around my midsection,,,,,, lets go!
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    joesgal22 you have a friend here,,,,,lets get healthy
  • manders1013
    manders1013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need friends! 37 weeks pregnant with baby number four… soon to be postpartum. Gestational diabetes, and lower-ish carb but definitely not keto level. Need to log daily for docs!
  • 204incs5500
    204incs5500 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting out and would love to add some friends to help out with motivation while I get into the groove of tracking.
  • JEE_2024
    JEE_2024 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Getting back to it! Looking for some friends who are in the same boat as me and want to lose about 30-40 pounds by end of summer.
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    A lot of my friends have migrated away or dropped off of MFP - could use some more pals. I post everyday.
  • TrainToFailure
    TrainToFailure Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Always happy to make new friends trade advice etc. From not so sunny England.
  • ZonayedAmanah
    ZonayedAmanah Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Wish you all Wise Weight and simple personal life that keeps our mind body and soul healthy. I Personally need lots of Personal friends to participate in life with.
  • RachJ1991
    RachJ1991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends for accountability and motivation. If you are looking for someone to talk dirty to, please do NOT send me a friend request :)
  • lisamc9
    lisamc9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! Late 30’s lady here. Looking for friends to stay accountable. I’m consistently active, but trying to reign in my diet to lose the last 10-15lbs. Feel free to add!! :)
  • officialruthglass
    officialruthglass Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yesss! Everyone needs some motivation now and then! Thanks!
  • sugagirl5
    sugagirl5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Always looking for new MFP friends to encourage each other to stay on track 💃🏼
  • metalmeow1
    metalmeow1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Long time MFP user, add if you'd like 🙂🌺
  • fitmommy575
    fitmommy575 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP community,

Looking for an accountability partner for the last 10 lbs for May. I’m 45 and am extremely active it’s the food part that I need to focus on.

Please send me a friend request if you want to connect and motivate each other. ❤️
  • RenewedCleaningServices
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Love to chat and get to know people while we are all on this journey. Shoot me a friend request and lets crush it together!!!!!