Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• winataw
    winataw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, i just recovered from arm injury, had a surgery a year ago.. now im at 90%, trying to find my way back to getting in shape:) feel free to add me as friend... nice to meet you all
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Back on my weight loss journey!
  • LadyBoss4Life
    LadyBoss4Life Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Who doesn’t need more friends, please feel free to add me as well as anyone else if they’d like. I wouldn’t much rather come on here and see how everyone’s journey is going then through Facebook anymore at least it’s always something positive for the most part here.
  • LadyBoss4Life
    LadyBoss4Life Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Just been hit with Type 2 Diabetes, no fault to myself with the years of abusive eating. So need to jump on the band wagon to control it as well as my health. Looking at having to lose close to 100lbs.

Living down in Georgia and Lord knows we are the land of Sweet Tea so that is killing me lol. Bui need to stick with this and get the weight off.

I can completely relate thanks to the years of the way that I have been eating it just now catching up with being causing some issues that are very much unwanted while I don’t live in Georgia sweet tea is my go to on a daily basis, which is what I used to replace Mountain Dew. I’m borderline diabetic literally only buy maybe two points away from being full-fledged and I found out I’ve given myself fatty liver definitely time to change the things that I do and how I eat. I will add you as a friend and we can cut to do this together.

• _paulus
    _paulus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All

Back to it , back on the road for healthier life, been on and off for years and want to start afresh . Feel free to add
  • julianoutram6598
    julianoutram6598 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me please! :)
  • GottaLoveSyl
    GottaLoveSyl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends and motivated.
  • drishanebrewery
    drishanebrewery Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like some friends on here for mutual, support, tough talk, and verbal abuse when needed, obviously i will return the favour as well. Im trying to lose just over 100 lbs so ill be here for quite a while.
  • rileyolds1
    rileyolds1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heyy
  • rileyolds1
    Options
    I need a lot of motivation
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well, I am looking for more friends. I feel off the wagon for awhile. I am back at it working out everyday and eating clean. I have a huge weight loss goal of 50 pounds. So........ Please help me and I will help you along the way as well. :D
  • MyPotatoChipDied22
    MyPotatoChipDied22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for more accountability buddies! Trying to get back into the swing of things and I've had some good days and not so good ones haha 😅

I am from Aus and would love to have some more down under friends but happy to accept friends from anyone looking for support 🙂
  • dirxa
    dirxa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I successfully shed quite a few kilos some time ago, but lately, I've hit a roadblock and I'm not sure why.

I'm looking for someone who can support me with some words of encouragement or advice as I continue on this journey. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So, feel free to reach out to me if you need help or just want someone to lend an ear and listen🙂
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Liftslikeagoddess Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    33, English - always love making new friends on similar fitness journeys! <3
  • rileyolds1
    Options
    Heyy
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I could use the Friends, too. We're all just starting again, until we get it right. We got this...
  • rileyolds1
    Options
    we do got this
  • Thatburpeesgirl82
    Thatburpeesgirl82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back into the swing of things and looking for motivation as well! Used this app once with success....quit for personal reasons. But now.....nothing will stop me. :smile:
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Open to new friends add if like