Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive fitness buddies, feel free to add me!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I’d love a few more friends! I log daily, and I am pretty much in maintenance mode at this point. But I will be happy to motivate you, and cheer you on. x
  • jcschwerin
    jcschwerin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the community. How do I add a friend?
  • chuggwaz
    chuggwaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I don’t do social media and only do Strava, but as I’ve been using MFP for 5 years may as well say hello here 😆
  • itstheballroomblitz
    itstheballroomblitz Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 25
    Options
    Male, over 50, living in Southern California. Looking for supportive, ACTIVE friends who log everyday and share their food diaries. I need to lose about 40 lbs, and I plan on doing it "old school" (calorie counting, good food choices, exercising on a regular basis). Walkers, hikers, and runners, a plus.
  • Triableflipper
    Triableflipper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 25, 5 11' 233 lbs, my goal is to get down to 180 lbs. Recently started hating the way I look. My motivation is to look good in a suit!

I aim to log regularly. If you would like to help motivate me on my journey of 53? Lbs, then send me a friend request!

I hope everyone has a lot of success on their journey. Have a blessed day!
  • chuggwaz
    chuggwaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jcschwerin wrote: »
    New to the community. How do I add a friend?

You have to note down the user name of the person you want to add, then invite them through the website (not app) using "Invite Friends". It's a pain ...
  • ErikSullivan2024
    ErikSullivan2024 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Just been hit with Type 2 Diabetes, no fault to myself with the years of abusive eating. So need to jump on the band wagon to control it as well as my health. Looking at having to lose close to 100lbs.

Living down in Georgia and Lord knows we are the land of Sweet Tea so that is killing me lol. Bui need to stick with this and get the weight off.
  • PaulFee2024
    PaulFee2024 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always love help motivating others who help motivate me!!!! Let’s do this!
  • Notsohot7
    Notsohot7 Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 27
    Options
    Hi, I would like more friends too please. Would be nice to motivate others and get kicks up the rear too. Most of the friends I have are inactive now. Looking to buy a treadmill and rowing machine to do light exercise at home, as my knees are really back after a gym injury back in 2015. I still want to get moving, slowly to start with, but indoor walking etc will be brill, no worry of getting time to get outdoors or push myself too much too soon. I plan to join a gym in due coarse though. Need to lose around 70lbs.
  • Pleurodelinae27
    Pleurodelinae27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate the support from like-minded folks. 👍
  • dardar50
    dardar50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A1C = 6.9 and trying to avoid meds. Going to a diabetic education class next month for 2 evenings and hoping to meet with a dietitian for a few sessions.

Daily Calorie limit: 1,500

Exercise: Torn right meniscus is preventing me from strenuous workouts but can ride 6 miles on my bike without any additional injury or pain. Trying to get 5k steps in per day. Left rotator cuff is healing from a tear and subsequent surgery.

Hardest challenge: I have a phenomenal family life but they are very difficult to cook for because they love carbs and resist fresh produce. I cannot even look at potatoes right now if I want to right this ship.

Success: I’m 41 days in to logging my food and I account for everything.

Would love support in the form of recipes and food suggestions!

I’m goal oriented, I own this and I’m a no-excuse mindset. Former multi-sport athlete and youth coach that has been sidelined due to the meniscus.

• loriinma
    loriinma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends to motivate me and vice versa to get where we want to be. Happy, healthier, we.
  • TheMadMason
    TheMadMason Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 28
    Options
    Hello! I’ve had the app for 7 years now apparently lol, but never really branched out and used it. Looking for new friends to help spur my journey along and with motivation to use my gym membership! Who knew that buying a membership to a local gym only helps you lose money?

As a recovering picky eater (I was severely picky) I hope to get more out of this app now that I’m not eating the same 6 or 8 foods over and over.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new motivated people to continue this journey with!
  • jimdavidson2065
    jimdavidson2065 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Restarted couple weeks ago and would like some new friends.
    Based in UK and log daily
  • HannahIsHere99
    HannahIsHere99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here and would love motivation & support. My current goals are being consistent, increasing exercise, eating healthy, and losing the weight I have been gaining since 2020. I have 50 lbs to lose which feels very demoralizing but that is where I am at. Time to face it and start working hard for better health.
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    60 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise. Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other
  • JohnnyD51
    JohnnyD51 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I welcome anyone who wants to be friends. I am here to achieve my dreams. Anyone interested in joining me on the path please message me.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50, looking to keep the muscle and trim the fat as I get older. Feel free to add me!