Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fiftysomething from the UK looking to keep off the flab and maintain muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My cardiologist says lose weight, so here I am with a plan, 91 more lbs to destroy. Feel free to add
  • sweetbabygang89
    sweetbabygang89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want more friends!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Feel free to add me!
  • joannesmith5563
    joannesmith5563 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I can’t seem to figure out adding people!!
  • elodieetoile
    elodieetoile Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm 30 and aiming to lose 30kg this year and would love to find friends for mutual support. Let's cheer each other on! Feel free to add me if you're active on here and committed to change. We can do it together!
  • Harrymichell2568
    Harrymichell2568 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would need some friends to share my ideas with feel free to add me
  • craftysloth85
    craftysloth85 Posts: 20 Member
    edited May 28
    Options
    Hi there - I'm recently returned and my first goal is to lose 40 lbs. I'm 39 years old, Canadian/American, and looking for other users (preferably other women) to encourage each other and relate in our weight loss goals!

I work in a library so if nothing else - I'm happy to provide book recommendations!

I'm a pretty active user and plan on posting semi frequent updates that may or may not feature my attempts to up my step count with my two giant great pyranees dogs. (Injuries may ensue.)

Can't figure out how to add friends on here for the life of me so please toss me an add
  • firecrackergirls1621
    firecrackergirls1621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I absolutely need motivation. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
  • Gymzilla44
    Gymzilla44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add All I ask is, if you keep a closed diary, don't bother. Lifter, Foodie, and I do support other than hitting the like button! I am a smart a** , if you can't handle that, keep it moving 😉
  • mikew4242
    mikew4242 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Making some good progress and looking for friends to interact with
  • joannesmith5563
    joannesmith5563 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends! I am right at the start so support wanted and happy to support others to!
  • Notmyachillesheelg
    Notmyachillesheelg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Let’s be fitness pals and dominate our goals together. A friend request away from a big goofy guy on your new “activity feed” if it works.
  • VictorBravo8825
    VictorBravo8825 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make more friends on this platform. Both to better understand it and to get motivational boosts!

• Lady_jk24
    Lady_jk24 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I’ll add Female friends only, I’ll be here logging daily food and exercise 👍