Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Too hard to support each other now that they killed the news feed. Who has time to read through the group messages AND tag each person to reply to them, all in one post? Nah, MFP isn't good for support anymore. The forums simply aren't enough.
  • jess2023mac
    jess2023mac Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was a very active member several years ago, just returned and everything feels so foreign to me now. :/ I can't find the magic button for adding friends or accepting friends requests. Help? :) I know I don't see or notice things the way I used to. It's he-ll getting older.
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and inspired.. And I love to do the same 🙂 please feel free to Add me.
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    Options
    I agree also, what's the point.. So disappointing
  • hjhrr6xpnz
    hjhrr6xpnz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am accepting request from inspiring and nice friendly people🙂

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    come over to Lose it everyone
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    9dnzzhipyl5j.jpeg

Just tagged my subscription to expire. I enjoyed having the friends and seeing their progress and sharing mine as well. 5 years I guess it is… #😞
  • lauralee11363
    lauralee11363 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here. I'm Laura. Need friends.
  • wandanerea24
    wandanerea24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please I need new friends to motivate and inspire me to continue the journey to weightloss, I have such a hard time doing it all alone!
  • pedersl1
    pedersl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here and could use some friends and motivation, as I start my weight loss journey!
  • SunshineB4U
    SunshineB4U Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to connect with active members!
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and inspired.. And I love to do the same 🙂 please feel free to Add me.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Hey just started back on the app. I would love to have some fun friends to motivate and just chat the day away with. Anyone interested?
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 10 years. Ready to lose it again. This time I've been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I would be nice to have some friends to help each other along the way.