Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Lea_fless
    Lea_fless Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, is there anybody interested in being my workout accountability partner?? This is just strictly private messaging each other on MFP and engaging in newsfeed posts, sharing our exercising goals and checking in with each other every day to make sure we did the exercises that we said we would do. I will text you every day to ask you what you will be focusing on and checking in if you did the exercise already/remind you to do it/motivate you to do it. I will make sure you know that someone is invested in you reaching your goals everyday 😭. And you do the same for me, remind and motivate me about my exercise goals. I will say just in case it affects the partnership, I am not trying to lose weight but I am just trying to get bigger and stronger. If you are interested in being my workout accountability partner, message me and let me know. Thanks
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message @Lea_fless
  • TheBlueSkittle
    TheBlueSkittle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning! 38 male and I am finally taking control of my weight loss journey, looking to lose 175 overall. Looking for anyone that has a lot to lose, has lost a lot, and any positive folks to take along the journey. Have a great Saturday!
  • ianjfoster68
    ianjfoster68 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add 👌
  • DeJayTank
    DeJayTank Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 16
    Options
    LETS GOOO
    TIME TO ENCOURAGE and MOTIVATE each other and have some laughs along the way!
    Add ME!
  • kwmucki
    kwmucki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new to tracking and understanding the nutrients in the food I’m eating so this is an exciting adventure for me!
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looking for active members. Ive been away for a few years and I'm looking for active friends for more motivation.
  • Artaraba
    Artaraba Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Pretty new to the weight management thing, but looking for friends that can be inspirational and motivational, and have a sense of humor. Feel free to friend me!
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I’m not new to MFP but returning after taking a couple years off. I have maintained but I’m ready to get the rest of the weight off and feel better. I enjoy surrounding myself with people who have similar goals. Let’s cheer each other on.
  • yuvaui
    yuvaui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Would love to have someone I can be accountable to.
  • NewNelle24
    NewNelle24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

30 year old (as of June 27th) female with PCOS, looking to lose about 80 - 100 pounds.
    I could really use some motivational, supportive friends to help me overcome these challenges :)
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Lea_fless
    Lea_fless Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rip newsfeed
  • ZoarDou
    ZoarDou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m a newbie on here. I’m currently obsessed and I would love to make new friends on here to keep me motivated and have something in common with. 🙌
  • forest_crone
    forest_crone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me.
  • Jenn_Jenny_Jennerz
    Jenn_Jenny_Jennerz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I’m new here and am just getting started on this journey. Would love to make some friends along the way :)
  • jenn688
    jenn688 Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 22
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and I need friends too!!

43 yo mama. Predisposed greatly to cardiovascular illness and trying to break generational curses. Looking to lose 100lbs, lower triglycerides and BP.
  • IzzieDizzie93
    IzzieDizzie93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm up for having new friends!
    It would be via private message, keeping the accountability going and just checking up ! As there's no newsfeed now :(

So feel free to add!