Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ItaliaLownsbury
    ItaliaLownsbury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends!

Everyone calls me Talli, I live in upstate NY. Recently I've had to go on an elimination diet for health reasons and am now gluten and dairy free. I am looking to lose weight, improve my fitness, and overall just feel better. I love to cook, learn new recipes, walk, hike, and bowl. I'd love to make some new friends!
  • caylapal888
    caylapal888 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @ItaliaLownsbury I am dairy free as well. Have you tried any plant milks or plant based products yet?
  • ItaliaLownsbury
    ItaliaLownsbury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @caylapal888

I make my own almond milk, I really like the so delicious brand for yogurts, and just started exploring some vegan cheese's. Any tips my friend?
  • caylapal888
    caylapal888 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    @ItaliaLownsbury I am allergic to almonds but I make and buy my own oat milk. I love using coconut milk as well.

Vegan cheese is hit and miss but I like the brands Chao and Daiya. Violife is okay too. The cheese just depends on what you are making sometimes vegan cheese needs a little help.

One of my favorite treats is Breyers Vanilla Non-Dairy Oat Milk Ice Cream.
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and inspired.. And I love to do the same 🙂 please feel free to Add me.
  • WARRI0Rx9
    WARRI0Rx9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me and let’s crush some goals 🙂
  • k3ll0ggz
    k3ll0ggz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 😎👍 Would love some new friends who are active ✨
  • RomaaB89
    RomaaB89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I’m new to the game ;)
    Would be nice to get to know new friends ;)
  • EternalSorrow
    EternalSorrow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting my journey tomorrow. Would love some friends for motivation 🫶🏻
    I'm 36, 255. Would love to get to 180, see how I feel and go from there
  • LesrylLim
    LesrylLim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've been using MFP for quite some time now. Mostly for tracking food macros and that's about it.

I mostly do weightlifting and boxing in the gym, and I would love to hear about your fitness journey and what got you started! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated ;)
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone if you would like some friends some motivation a place to chat you can add me and join our group of nearly 150 members.
    Check us out https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146531-no-more-newsfeed-group
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I would love some new friends to help keep each other motivated and inspired.. 🙂
  • sycoley
    sycoley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started… looking for friends to encourage each other! Feel free to add me
  • RenewedCleaningServices
    RenewedCleaningServices Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I always love new friends 🧡
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 8
    Options
    Maybe group chats in the forum 🤷‍♂️
  • ChobAgain
    ChobAgain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been off and on this site trying to lose weight for years and been failing alone! I could really do with some friends on here to put me in check!
  • baselgawad
    baselgawad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I've been tracking my calories for almost 6 months and I'm aiming to gain clean weight and build muscle. I'd love to know more about your experience and your recommendations for weightlifting programs. If anyone is in Dubai I'd be happy to train with you. Keep it up!
  • _Hannahlouise_
    _Hannahlouise_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    just restarted my journey happy to have new friends
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am looking for new peeps! 🐥