Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• KEVERDVM
    KEVERDVM Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really need motivation friends, I'm at a all new low, I have deleted all my friends that haven't been on for over a year or more. I'm just so down, I need some positivity!!! I need help at my all time low.
  • ForcedRepz
    ForcedRepz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Always happy to support, share knowledge, body hacks, fitness and workout advice, recipes, etc, so feel free to add.
  • Hazelwoodpearl_
    Hazelwoodpearl_ Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joined November last year and would love to meet enthusiastic people who want to achieve their goals and smile along the way 😊
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    DanTillson wrote: »
    50 days in, 4kg down, home gym just built, also installing home climbing wall!
    I need more people actually using this in my circle. Come at me :D

you're installing a climbing wall in your house??? how badass is that!!!!
  • dan808s
    dan808s Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Dan. I am looking for people near Whitley bay and blyth to run with with and train with. I am down from 20 stone 4lbs to 15 stone 1lbs I am in good shape but would like fellow minded people with the same mindset as friends. Send me a message,if you are near. Have a great 2021 everyone. Dan 👍
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    46 from the UK, feel free to add me
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Ecoffee93
    Ecoffee93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lets do this
  • Free_Spirit2020
    Free_Spirit2020 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well it’s a new year. 2020 sure made me face many challenges that no one should ever have to face. I took a break from here just when I thought I was going to re-start. So here I am again with another reset. I need to try to become at least somewhat a part of my old self again. I need something to focus on and why shouldn’t that focus be on myself. This year is going to be much more than just losing pounds for me. I intend to work not only on my outside but my inside as well. My health, my mind, my spirituality, and my heart. I feel like I need to be surrounded by some positivity and so that’s what led me back here. To all of you wonderful people. Please be patient with me as I start to pick up the pieces of myself.
  • DFL081
    DFL081 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Back at it again.... Looking for some active friends to help motivate one another. My goal is to lose 25 more pounds and put on some muscle.
  • dan808s
    dan808s Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone from please? I am in Whitley bay
  • JKika3131
    JKika3131 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, Please do feel free to add me!
    Starting over again with a new acct. New Year and going for a New Me again.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm Amber, I've been on here for a long time, but looking to some new friends! =)
  • LogieGirl1000
    LogieGirl1000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends but I don't know how to send you guys a friend request
  • AKatS708
    AKatS708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to have more friends to help encourage me during this weight loss journey.
  • RomBomMFP
    RomBomMFP Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Restarted and don’t have many new friends yet. Feel free to add me! If you do, say hi!!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Why not? Let’s do it 👍🏼
  • TeeMartin2021
    TeeMartin2021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New on here and I need motivation!! Add me
  • _wild_phoenix_
    _wild_phoenix_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends! ❤️ Would be great to share support and motivation! Feel free to add me!!
  • JACKRABBITnotsoSLIMS
    Options
    Been watching too much Kobra Kai and now looking for new friends who want to wear sweet headbands and open a dojo worthy of competing in the all valley championships!

Please include the name our new dojo should be on your friend request to be considered 🧐😄😂