Replies

• Storytella100
    Storytella100 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Looking to make some new friends add me
  • pantsugirl
    pantsugirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi people! I'm back on this incredibly difficult journey. I had an account years ago but fell off the wagon. Since then I've been on/off with my weight loss, and unfortunately put the majority of it back on. Only until now have I given myself a kick up the backside to follow through with this, and I really need people to encourage and motivate me. So please add me! :)
  • Jokersurv
    Jokersurv Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i'm active could always use more friends for support and motivation
  • TonieOnBadassMission
    Options
    Just normal ish people please :smiley:

ROFL. :)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • TonieOnBadassMission
    Options
    Trying add people but I think there must be an easier way. My phone makes me go back to the community, the bell, then comment each person. It's making me a little crazy since I haven't had much coffee yet.

Please feel free to add me. I'm 41 and want to lose about 10 to 15 pounds. Not a huge amount but I usually fight hard for every ounce I lose. Always can use encouragement. Thanks
  • Chessie28804
    Chessie28804 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love more friends for support and encouraging and I promise I"ll do the same!!! I'm on here pretty actively! We can all do this together!!
  • rebeccajenkins88
    Options
    New to the site, Looking for friends
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Added a few. If I missed ya feel free to add. :o
  • kilgallonl
    kilgallonl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes add me!!!!!
  • dquik
    dquik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I could use more fitness pals. :) I have always been able to kick butt working out but it falls apart on the nutrition side. Help me get creative with my busy schedule. This is my journey to lose over 100lbs. Thanks!
  • kmarielittrell
    kmarielittrell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I was previously on MFP and had success but then i gained my weight back after dealing with depression and being on two medicines that sadly helped me gain weight. I am back on my journey of weight loss and could definitely use some friends, new and MFP legends lol.
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Motivation please, to help me stay on track, this is my first day back.
  • lamurano
    lamurano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kristieann84
    kristieann84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting into the community support on here - looking for some friends to add
  • strengthforthewin
    strengthforthewin Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add more friends
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Looking to motivation and to return the favor.
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to use MFP again after taking some time off. I met all my goals and got into the best shape of my life using MFP. I thought I could maintain my weight alone but have learned I need the support and motivation MFP provides. Anyone please feel free to add me so we can swap support and motivation.
  • JullesBurn
    JullesBurn Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I wish I was as lean and muscled as the cat in my pic... but, for now - I'm just hoping to build some strength and lean down a bit. I'm 46 and 215 pounds, goal weight - under 200 by Christmas. (then, we'll see.) - I'm a writer of fiction so I sit for a living. - would love some friends... I'm blogging about my progress (such as it is) - here on MFP

• anewton251
    anewton251 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to add friends but not sure how it works!!